The Photo

YEEEY an-update !! Finallysorry I haven't updated in ages but i've been really busy and I will be even busier the next few weeks or months T_T anywho .... have guys."you guys heard exos OVERDOSE OMG its amazing CAN'T wait for their comeback and their XOXO show ^_^ and my prayers go to all the south korean people!

Hyoyeons POV

Yixing came in and sat on the chair to my right, he held my hand, looked into my eyes and said "Hyoyeon I know you've been spending time with your family, but you still don't remember all of them, b-but you remember Yoona right ? Your younger sister?" I thought to myself I swear I remembered her yesterday because the nurse said to me that we joked around, after few minutes of thinking I answered Yixing "Yeah, I know I have a sister b-but I forgot how she looks like, why are you asking me about her? Is she coming to visit?

"yeah she said she'll take you to see someone" Yixing said with a sad and disappointed tone

"what? Really who? ....." I said

Before Yixing could say a word, I pulled out a picture of me and a guy and showed it to him, we were at a restaurant, smiling and we seemed so happy and I asked him "who is this guy? Did he ever come to see me here? (A/N check the picture on the side ------>>)

yixing seemed nervous when I showed him the picture. He tried to avoid answering the question by asking me if it would be okay for Yoona came to visit tomorrow, but I asked him again

"WHO is this guy?! ... Yixing please don't try to avoid answering my question" I don't know why, but tears started to roll down my cheeks, I don't remember who that guy is but, I still cried because of him?! , he must of meant alot to me?.

After I started to cry, Yixing pulled me in for a hug and said "I'm sorry for not telling you anything about him earlier, I just did not want to hurt you ...However now that you've brought it up I will tell you everything about him" he broke the hug and walked toward the hospital rooms window and started to tell me everything about that guy in the picture.

"I'll start with his name ______________ he's n.. ame i...is K...kai" He said nervously and then paused for a couple of seconds and then continued"you two are friends since you were kids, you've always had a crush on him, but he didn't pay that much attention to you and he treated you like his younger sister even though you're his Noona, you always called him Oppa and several months ago you two started d....a...tin...g"

These were the last words I heard because I felt dizzy and then I fell asleep leaving Yixing talking all by himself.

Meeting Kai?

I got ready for my meeting with Kai today ... I wore my short baby blue, floral dress, with my favourite matching baby blue felt dolly shoes. The nurse helped me some thin makeup on, after that I decided to go outside to wait for them.

I sat out on the hospitals garden chairs waiting for Yoona and Yixing to come and pick me up. I was really nervous what if I don't recognise him?, what if he hates me for leaving him? And if he truly loved me why did he not come to check on me? Why? All of these questions kept running through my mind, but I was excited to meet him, it felt like I was going on a date for the first time ... well it's not really a date, but wait what if he doesn't show up? ... I kept looking at my hand mirror to check if I look okay ... I walked around the garden few times now and Yoona and Yixing aren't here yet. Ugh like why aren't they here yet we'll be late ... I really want to see that guy named Kai.

sorry its short but i'll try my best to update as soon as possible and guys i really love seeing you commenting so please comment, vote :D and thank you soo much i'v reached 3.3K wwooah THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE READ THIS STORY AND SUPPORTING kaihyolay ^______^