Choi Seon

Hey! In this update you will find out who the new trainee is. I will be adding a new character to this fanfic, well remember when I said that Hyoyeon will be playing two characters in this fanfic well this is her second character, this character will be playing your role, your name will be Choi Seon, you're a month younger than Kai and three months younger than Lay. You're a dancer, you have an older brother. 

Oh btw this is my first time updating using my phone so sorry for any mistakes ^_^ 

________________________________________

Seon POV

I woke up early today, Because I have to go and see my dad’s friend, to me he's like a second father. I walked to the living room and I held a the last picture that I took with my parents and said "omma, appa I promise you that one day I'll make you proud and find a good job but before that I will find my brother! Omma I really miss you and you're food, but don't worry I will eat well and take good care of myself I promise and appa I'm going to meet uncle Oh" i smiled with teary eyes when I remembered our old days.

At uncle Oh's office

I was welcomed by the lady to uncle Oh's office I sat down waiting for him, while drinking my coffee. After waiting for 10 mins, he arrived and said "sorry for making you wait this long" I replied while bowing to him "ah it's okay uncle". we both sat down and he said " Seon, I know you're wondering why i asked you to come and meet me here at SM" I nodded in response, he continued and said "you see I want you to become a trainee here at SM and I will take care of your training as you will be one of my students, I will give you time to think about this, but I'm saying this to you because before your father passed away he gave me this letter and said to give it to you when I think you're ready to read it" he handed me letter. I was shocked by his offer. I asked him if I can leave now, because I need to get some fresh air.

Waiting for the bus

I was waiting for the bus and it's freezing outside, I hate snowy days, and winter and seeing all of these couples walking around holding hands and doing their couple stuff, I just hate romantic things. I've been waiting for half an hour and the bus is still not here. However I used this time to think about what uncle Oh had said to me, I want to decline his offer but I feel like it'd be rude if I do so because he's helped me so much since my parents death, so I thought I'll actually take the time to think about it. after two mins the bus finally arrived, I got on and started looking for seat the bus was packed but there was a seat right at the back of the bus I walked there and I saw a guy wearing a black cap and shades sitting on the chair next to the window and had placed his bags on the chair next to him, I asked him politely to move his bags but he ignored me, before I had the chance to ask him again he got up and walked off, I was dragged behind him because my bag got stuck to his jumper, I kept trying to tell him be he never even looked back and kept walking until we're both off the bus.

He then turned around and hugged me saying “here happy you got a hug from Oppa so leave me alone now!" I pushed him away from me using all of my force and he slipped and fell on the floor, he took his shades off and looked up at me. I was so pissed off at his actions I said out loud "Ya! Who do YOU think you are hugging me? And who the heck wears shades in winter? You weirdo! And because of you I missed my bus!" He just sat there staring at me. the look on his face looks like he's just seen a ghost. I couldn't do anything so I decided to go back and ask uncle Oh to drop me home because I'm going to be late for my work, but before I could take two steps I felt someone's warm body touching my back, as soon as I turned my head I was shocked to see that weird tanned guy back hugging me. My blood started to boil and I could feel steam coming out of my ears, I turned around facing him and pushed him away with force again causing him to fall to the hard iced ground again this time I could see him in pain looks like he hurt his foot, I hurried and kneeled and asked him "Omo sorry I did mean to, but why would you try to back hug me?" 

He relied "sorry about that I thought you're someone else, you look like someone really special to me" I nodded and asked him to get try and walk with my so I could take him to the hospital. 

At the hospital

The shades guy was in the doctor’s room and I was outside waiting for him. I recalled what just happened, and I kept thinking who could be that special person? Did that person really look like me? Who is she to him? My thoughts were cut off when shades guy came out of the doctor’s room but still talking to the nurse, I could hear her saying that he won't be able to perform tomorrow and she also said his name, it was Kai? And that's when it hit me and I knew who that guy was: O he's EXOs Kai! I was shocked how could I not of recognised him! Ugh pabo! I started to hit my head lightly but I stopped when I heard him say "are you normal?" I replied "Yeah! 110%" he laughed and started to walk way, I followed him and said worriedly "so? It wasn't that bad right? I mean you can walk so you're okay" he he stopped walking and turned to face me, Omo he's so freaking close! He said "I'm okay but you still have to pay the hospitals fees" he handed me the piece of paper with the price on and walked away with a smirk, I hate that SMIRK! My eyes became the size of dyos eyes when I saw the price, I run to try and catch up with that .... That ugh idiot, it's not my fault that he fell! No one told him to hug me, I run and stopped in front of him causing to stop too and I said " but I can't pay this amount! Even if I work for two years I'm not going to be able to pay this money! And it's not my fault that you fell!" He started to laugh and then said " I've payed the money already you idiot, can't you read! But Remember Nothings for free in this world" and walked to the van waiting outside for him.

END OF THIS CHAPTER

Do you think Seon will accept Mr Oh's offer? And what will Kai's reaction be if he sees her in sm?

Did you like this chapter ? Do u guys think I should continue with this fanfic ?

Guys please COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE! Thank you ^_^