Old Memories

YEEYY finally an update: D have you guys watched happy camp? Omg I cried a river, it was really heart breaking seeing them cry and especially my cute innocent baby Lay TT_TT

Yixing POV

I’m here to pick up Hyoyeon and back her back to her room. I’m on my way to where she was sitting but I stopped in place when I saw something that I wished I’ve never seen, something that every time I feel pain and breaks my heart but I have to bear that pain and put on a bright smile. Seeing her in his embrace smiling like she’s the happiest person on earth, seeing him telling her stories, singing to her, making her laugh I wish I was him but I can’t be him. I want her last days to be full of happiness even if that means letting her spend these days with Jongin, so I decided to leave them for couple more hours and come back.

I was on my way back to SM when I pumped into someone, I looked up to see who that person is and it’s the one and only Kwon Yuri, one of Hyoyeons best friends, she’s funny and bubbly, but for some reason she’s always shy and quite when I’m around. I noticed she was trying to hide her face, why what’s wrong? I asked her as I lifted her head up to see her crying, I felt sorry for her, so I hugged her and patted her back.

We went to a nearby café, we sat down, I had to ask what was the reason behind her crying, with teary eyes she said “My dad said that we’re going to live aboard and that I have to give up on dancing, but I don’t want I don’t want to leave you guys” she started to cry again. i pity her, I know how hard it is to give up on something you love, I held her hands and said “its, okay it’s not like you’re going to live there forever you can always come back, and I heard they have amazing dance schools there, you can convince your dad to let you go and study in one” she excitedly looked at me and replied “What? Really do you think that could happen?” I nodded in agreement. We talked for about two hours I then walked her back home and when I was on my way to pick Hyoeyon up, my phone rang and it was Jongin, he said he’ll take Hyoyeon back.

==== Jongin’s POV ====

Seeing her and spending time with her again just reminds me of how much I missed her and h..how much I will (A.N are these tears I see Jongin Oppa?) Yeah author nim, I have the rights to cry after hearing this kind of news I really do and I feel bad that I haven’t spent that much time with her and the thought of not having her annoying me every single day of my life and not being able to grow old with her KILLS me! I remember when she said that we have to promise each other to grow old together------------------à

---------- Flash Back ---------

Sitting under the tree in the schools yard

Hyoyeon – Hyo

Jongin – Jon

Hyo – “Oppa, I called you like hundred times now, why didn’t you pick up”

Jon –“Ya! Stop pouting you look ugly”

Hyo –“what really?, Ya don’t try changing the subject!”

Jon – “okay … okay sorry it was in my bag and I never heard it, but why did you call me?”