One Last Time

Yeeyy finally an update I'm sorry for slow updates guys but I'm just a busy person heheh jks I hope you'll like this chapter
Seon was still in shock to what happened that night, her and Kai acted like strangers since then they would avoid each other , hardly be in the same place at the same time , the boys started noticing something was weird about the two, it was weird that Kai isn't annoying Seon or finding ways to get her out of their dorm but avoiding her even lay noticed it he had to find out why they're acting this way something must of happened.
Lay's POV
Seon looks really upset lately I haven't even been seeing her at the dorms often something must be wrong. I went to smtown to look for her because that's where she seems to spend most of her time. I found her in the dance studio with Yuri looks like she was helping her with her dancing , I was happy to see her making friends here. I knocked on the door and asked if I could have a minute with Seon alone, Yuri kindly left the room I sat on the room leaning against the wall I patted the floor asking Seon to have a seat. I looked at her and asked her what was wrong she tried to avoid looking at me but I cupped her and said "Seon you know you can tell me anything, you look really upset lately please tell me what's worrying you" I could see she was trying to hide something from her voice when she replied "i...it's nothing trust me, I'm just stressed out about the final show that's all , thank you anyways and don't worry about me a lot okay?" With a smile she than hugged me. our hug didn't last few seconds when Kai interrupted "you still haven't told him?!" He asked with a smirk on his face.
Seons POV
I'm shocked I knew Kai was cold hearted and mean but not this selfish I just stood there wondering why he hates me or lay this much?
"Tell ME WHAT?!" Lay asked with a rather annoyed tone
Kai walked steps closer to Lay with that stupid smirk still on his stupid face and whispered "that we kissed that night."
Lay turned to face me with his eyes wide open and I could see in his eyes that he's hoping I'd say no, now that he knows everything I had to tell him why because I was starting to maybe have feelings for him and I didn't want to hurt him. I held his his hand and said "theres nothing between us he just suddenly kissed me, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get the wrong idea please ..... Don't ...." Before I could finish my sentence Lay let go of my hand and punched Kai.
I've never seen him this angry, he continued to punch him till Kai's back hit the mirror I couldn't stop him I started calling for help but there was not one there, Kai started hitting Lay after few punches , they looked scary I was terrified I started crying and shouting "HELP! THEY'RE GONNA KILL EACH OTHER PLEASE HELP" that's when Sehun heard me and came running to the studio the other exo members followed him they all tired to separate them, I was standing by the door in tears not able to move "what did I do these two friends hate each other because of me, why is this happing to me why"?! I thought Chanyeol rushed to me and covered my ears to prevent me from hearing anything but Before that I heard lay shouting "touch her one more time and you'll be dead for real!!"
I couldn't hear anything after because Chanyeol took me out of the studio.

It's the night of the fight I'm still in my room I wasn't able to face lay or the other exo members after what happened so I decided to leave and find somewhere else to stay because I didn't want to cause anymore trouble for them. It's now 12:00 am. I got my bags ready to leave but before I left I decided to write a note to thank them for their help and I also wanted to see Lay FOR ONE LAST TIME I walked into his room.He was asleep, I knelt and looked at him. His face was covered with bruises my tears started streaming down my face the minute the thought of not being able to see him ever again crossed my mind ,not being able to see him smiling, messing around with me , going on cute dates or teaching me to dance I will miss every single thing, but I have to leave for his happiness, I lightly kissed Lays cheek and left.
This is the end of the chapter! I will hopefully be updating more this week because it's Easter break ^_^