Chapter 8: Atlantia

I run toward Scott first cause he looked like he needed the most help.

"Any injuries?" I ask him once he took of his mask.

"Do you have orange slices?" He asked grimacing. I sigh and look into his injuries. Nothing too bad so I heal him completely before going over to Peter. I don't even ask and I just heal him before he could respond to me. After healing him, I see the quinjet take off and fly away. I smile because I could see both Bucky's and Steve's souls on board so I knew we had succeeded. I look over a little bit and I see Sam ducking away from one of Visions blasts and it instead hits Rhodey which causes his chest plate to lose power and he begins to fall. Tony and Sam both dive to save him but I knew both would be too late. After healing two people, I had low energy but I summoned as much wind as I could to slow Rhodey's fall to the ground. He stops falling midair and I know I did my job. I slowly lower him to safety before collapsing. I look up as Tony and Rhodey both come running toward me. I get up with shaking legs.

"I'm not going with you guys. I'm leaving." I tell both of them. "I'm heading to an old friend and I'm not coming back for a while. I can't work with people who want to control me. If you guys truly need help," I toss them a golden drachma," toss this into a rainbow and say 'Oh Fleecy do me a solid, show me Atlantia wherever she is at.' and I will come to you. It is kinda like FaceTime." With that I take a sip of Nectar and then shadow traveled away from them. When I emerged from the shadows, I was in New York. I start walking down the block but first I stop in one of my favorite pizza shops. Once I finished the pizza, I continuing walking and I slowly make my way to 177 A Bleecker Street. I walk up to the door and knock.

"Strange," I yell," If you don't open this door or let me in, I'm going to break down this door and I'm not going to fix it." Immediately the door opens to reveal a man in a cape.

"Hello Dr. Strange. I need a place to stay. I'm sure you have seen the news or at least you have seem what has happened."

"Come in." Strange says holding the door open for me," You will be staying here this time for how long, Atlantia?"

"Probably for a few months." I tell him before walking toward the room that I will claim for the next few months.

I had been watching the news for the last few months and I know Clint and Scott took a deal to have house arrest but the rest of them, Wanda, Pietro, Natasha, Vision, Sam, Steve, and Bucky are on the run. I shadow traveled to each them to give them each a bag of golden drachmas with the same message to each them on how to contact me and anyone else if they need help. I have heard from them a few times just to catch up but other then that, no contact. I know Bucky is in Wakanda looking for treatment for his Winter soldier mind control but everyone's else location, I don't have a clue.
I was training with Wong in the gym when I heard Thor's voice. What is he doing here?