9

Thursday, 5 months later... 1:23 PM.
Sidney Daniels

I walked to my locker not feeling school at all. Alli stopped fuckin with me, she stopped giving me looks, she stopped whispering about me but she hasn't talked to me which I'm completely fine with.

Dansia on the other hand is a different story. She keeps trying to apologize and honestly I don't want that shit. She got me to the point where I felt the need to put my hands on her, it's done and over with now.

I sat in class with Dansia and Alli. Dansia stopped hanging around Alli. Instead she sits beside me.

"Has Alli talked to you yet?" She asked causing me to shake my head.

"Oh... I had to stop hanging around her... she did entirely too much and had me believing that you were the problem the whole time-"

"Dansia! Why are you here?" I asked cutting her off.

"I just thought-"

"Thought what? Don't pin all the blame on Alli because it was not all her and you know it. You never once asked for my side of the story so that shows me what type of bitch you are. At least me and Alli argued on our own but you piggybacked off of her like y'all was eatin each other pussy," I said before the bell rung.

"I apologized-"

"And what that's supposed to make me forget?" I said as I grabbed my stuff.
"We're not friends."

I walked out before going to meet with Von in the cafeteria. We were fine. Nothing really changed between us. I still get butterflies sometimes when I'm around him. It's a nice feeling but sometimes I fear that it'll end. Sometimes I fear that I'm opening up too much. But I try and swallow it and live in the moment, take in everything I can while I have it.