2

Saturday 5:02 AM

Saturday 5:02 AM.
Sidney Daniels

I woke up to the sound of a whistle. I jumped up to see Von at the foot of my bed with a whistle in his mouth.

"Sorry, I just really wanted to do that," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked as I put my head in my hands.

"It's time to get up. We're already behind schedule," he said.

"It's 5 in the morning," I said.

"No it's 5 after which means we're late so get up. You have 5 minutes to get yourself together," he said before leaving out of my room.

I got up and took care of my hygiene before throwing my hair into a ponytail. I put on some spandex and a sports bra with a deep cut muscle shirt on top. I put on a pair of puma's before running downstairs to see Von looking at his watch as if I was taking all day.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"You gon grab yourself some water? Something to eat? Anything," he asked.

I went to fill up my waterbottle before making a pb & j. We left out and started walking up the street.

"I didn't really care to notice before but you're really tiny," he said causing me to glare at him.

Once we got out the neighborhood he took off running down the sidewalk.

"Wait for me!" I whinned as I started running trying to keep up.

I had to stop because I could hardly breath. I started wheezing and trying to catch my breath while I put my hands on my knees. He had already turned the corner. He came back with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"You fuckin left me asshole," I said before I started coughing.

"Drink your water," he said and I did as told.

"I didn't think you were that bad. You can't even run," he said earning a glare from me.

"I can run but I'm not a fuckin track star," I said.

"Can you jog?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then come on," he said before we started jogging.

We jogged all the way to the community basketball court. Nobody was here which was good since I didn't exactly want to embarrass myself just yet.