4

Sunday 9:48 PM.
Sidney Daniels

We rode on the highway singing along to music that blasted through his stereo. His hand gripped my thigh and I was only getting wetter by the minute. I squirmed in my seat trying to find a comfortable position.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Mmhhmm," I replied.

"You sure? You sittin like you got to take a shit or somethin," he said causing me to look at him.

"I really want to fuck you," I mumbled aloud on accident.

"Okay tiger, don't worry I got you," he chuckled.

I smiled before taking off my seatbelt.

"What you doin?" He asked.

I unbuckled his pants before pulling out his dick.

"Yo ass gon make me pull over," he said.

I smirked before shifting in my seat and swirling my tongue around his tip. I put all of him in my mouth bobbing my head up and down as I sucked. I felt him rub my ass as I continued. The car came to a stop which means we probably are getting closer to home.

"Fuck," he mumbled before he started thrusting in my mouth.

I sped up, taking him all the way down my throat. He nutted in my mouth and I spit it back on his tip as stroked him as more came out.

"Who taught you how to do that?" He asked as I readjusted in my seat.

"Porn," I replied simply.

We talked about meaningless things for the rest of the ride. When we got to my house I unlocked the door. As soon as he closed the door we started kissing wasting no time. He picked me up and took me upstairs.

He put me down and I opened my room door from behind me. We tried not to break the kiss as I walked backwards into my room. He closed the door with his foot. I slipped out of my heels as he took off my jacket.

I took off his shirt before I got under the covers. He took off his bottoms and put on a condom before getting in the bed with me. He took off my skirt and threw it across the room. I straddled his lap and kissed him as he took off my crop top revealing my breast.

"Take these off," he said snapping my lace panties against my skin.

I stood up in the bed and took them off while he watched me. I gave him hickies all along his neck and on his chest. He sat up and left hickies on my breast before sucking on my nipples.

I slid down on his shaft and started rotating my hips onto his. We moaned in each others ear as I bounced up and down. I pushed him back onto the bed and took out my bun. I threw my head back as I continued to ride him, moaning everytime we connected.

He cursed under his breath as he threw his head back into the pillows. I smiled, loving how in control I was. He grabbed me by my neck catching me off gaurd. He pulled me down and kissed my neck. He flipped us over before he started pounding into me causing the bed to squeak.

I screamed as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He whispered in my ear enjoying my reaction to every stroke he made. His strokes got sloppy before we both reached our climax. He kissed me before turning over on his back.