Marko

This imagine is for MrsLeonardo_Dicaprio who asked for this. Please enjoy and vote ❤️

It wasn't suppose to end this way. We were meant to spend many happy years together before I decided that I wanted to be turned. Now that decision was being taken out of my hands

I felt like I was being ripped open, my organs being pulled from my body, I wish I was being dramatic but this pain was literally killing me.

Let me go back to a year ago, I was going on a girls holiday with my best friend and sister Monica. We didn't plan on going to Santa Carla but it was cheap and it looked alright. I didn't have my drivers license so Monica was the designated driver for our trip. Thankfully it was only a couple hours drive from our home.

When we arrived at our hotel we had booked separate hotel rooms and the hotel was across from the beach. Thankfully the hotel was nice. When we checked in we thankfully had rooms beside each other, when we got to our rooms we agreed to meet back in reception in a hour and a half. Stripping out of my clothes I didn't bother unpacking. I just grabbed a reasonable outfit and placed it on a chair ready for when I finished my shower.

When I had a shower I got dressed in a pair of black shorts and a red crop top with matching red heels. When I was dressed I sat in front of the mirror and started straightening my hair. Once it was done I did my makeup but didn't go overboard. I had a feeling I might my sweating it off later.

When I was done I put on the heels and grabbed my shoulder bag, I put in my room key, purse and phone and I left my bedroom.

Standing in the hallway, I looked from the lift to Monica's room and wondered whether or not she was ready. Going with my gut i knocked on her door and waited to see whether she was there. 2 minutes later she opened the door to reveal herself standing in her underwear. Her hair was only half done.

"I can't believe your not even ready yet" she sent me a glare and I rolled my eyes at her. Walking into her room I told her to sit down and I finished off her hair. Thankfully it didn't take long to do, then I did her makeup. 20 minutes later she was dressed in a white lace dress and white heels.

When we finally got to leave the hotel we decided to go find somewhere to eat, we found a small, cozy diner that was empty. We took a seat at a booth.

While we looked through the menu, The bell by the door of the restaurant made a ding indicating someone was coming in, I looked up at the same time as Monica and watched as 4 shadows walked through the door.

Our gaze followed them as they moved skilfully with confidence to a table near us. But before they catch us staring I looked back at my menu.

I tired to focus on the menu but I found myself sneaking another glance and the group, only to find one of them already starring at me. When our eyes connected a hot flush started forming on my cheeks. Blushing I looked down at the table and covered my face to hide my embarrassment.

"Monica; how about we eat later, I'm not hungry now" She gave me a nod and we dropped our menus and stood up. We walked past the group and I could feel them starring at us as we passed. They were checking us out.

As we left I couldn't help but take a sneak glance behind me, the blonde boy of course was already starring at me with a smirk on his face. He then did the unexpected.

He blew me a kiss.
By then my heart was ready to burst.

•••