The lost boys - Part 1

I had been with the Lost Boys for 2 years, They were my family when I didn't have anyone else to turn to. They took me in when my parents threw me out of the family home because they couldn't afford to feed me. I remember walking for miles, thinking I wasn't going to get anywhere. In the end I landed up in Santa Carla filthy and hungry. I was skin and bones and on the brink of death.

They saved my life. And I owe them everything. They were my life and I loved them with everything I have.
I wanted to give them the world, and I knew they would do the same for me.

Yes I had done things with them, I'm not going to lie. They are gorgeous men. Who wouldn't. Of course I knew their secret. But i wasn't ready to be one of them. Not yet at least. I still had things that I wanted to do before I came a vampire. A girl of the night.

But just when I thought my life was getting better, something threw a spanner in the works. Something I'm pretty sure nobody could have ever prepared us for.
We never thought possible.

But clearly it was, as I was staring at something that proved it, proved it was definitely possible.

I was pregnant. With a vampires child. But who did it belong too,
David?
Dwayne?
Marko?
Paul?

How was I going to break this to them? What would they do? Would they want me to get rid of it? Did I even want to keep it?

I have to tell them, they deserve to know that I'm carrying their child.

A baby....

Leaving the Bathroom that the boys had made for me when I first arrived I walked through the tunnel that led into the living space, I could hear the boys before I saw them. I could hear them laughing. The sound I have grown to enjoy hearing.

Walking in I saw David sitting in his usual space, in his wheelchair, smoking. Marko was playing with his pigeons. Dwayne was sitting on the couch reading a book and Paul was dancing on the fountain. I headed in the direction of David and sat on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and i meant back and later my head on his shoulder.

"You okay baby, you was in there a while" Deciding it was now or never I opened his hand and placed the stick in his hand "What's this?"

Not waiting to see his or the other guys reaction. I walked to the corner of the cave where one of the numerous spare beds were and laid on it. Face down into the pillow.

I heard everything go quiet, I felt tears slipping out of my eyes. Why was this happening now.
I could hear footsteps coming towards me. The I felt hands pulling at me till I was laying on my back. The boys sat around me. Marko and Paul on my left and David and Dwayne on my right. I fiddled with my finger waiting for one of the boys to say something.

"How long have you suspected you was pregnant" I looked at David, I wasn't sure what emotions he was giving off. His face was blank.

"A week, I wasn't feeling well. I just brought the test as a joke. I never thought in a million years it would actually come back positive. Im so sorry. Im so sorry" I brought my hands up to my face and burst into tears. I didn't want them to hate me. I couldn't let them hate me.
I wanted to make things right.

I felt someone lifting up my top, peeking out between my fingers I saw Marko was the one uncovering my stomach, I watched as he lent down and placed his ear against my stomach.

What's he doing?

"I can hear it, it's heartbeat, how didn't we notice this before. It's so strong. How is this possible" I watched as each of the lads did what Marko did, everyone except David had a smile on their face.

"I need to speak to Max" I watched as he walked away. Unsure whether he was going to come back.