The lost boys - Part 2

It's been about 7 1/2 half months since the boys and I found out I was pregnant, David after much persuasion finally came round the idea of having a baby. The boys doted on me as I grew, they were fascinated watching the baby move inside of me. Each one wondering if the child would be theirs. I was happy, of course I was. I was having a baby. But there was this doubt inside of me. I was worried if there would be a rift between the boys once the baby comes. Could the boys love this baby if it wasn't theirs. After all it would only belong to one of them.

I just hoped for mine and this baby's sake. The boys wouldn't be bothered by it, and love him or her as if it were their own.

The boys were planning a surprise, I hate surprises. But they insisted that I would like this once. We would see.

One morning the boys woke me up early, they were bouncing with joy, and I knew that whatever they had planned they were about to show me what it was.

Walking around; which might I add was getting quite difficult they led me through one of the many tunnels till we came to a white door. Paul covered my eyes while Marko held my right hand Dwayne held my other. David was standing in front of me, I heard his opening the door and then I felt myself being walked forward. Stopped the boys let glum hands go and Paul then uncovered my eyes.

What I saw too my breath away. They had made a nursery for the baby. How had they managed to keep it to themselves. It was absolutely beautiful.

I stood in awe at the decor of the room

I stood in awe at the decor of the room. They did a wonderful job, I grabbed the nearest boy to me; who happened to be Paul and I brought him into a hug, burying my head into his neck.
I felt arms wrap round me and I knew the other boys had joined in on this little cuddle.

But my happiness was short lived when I felt this excruciating pain ripple through my stomach and then this gush of hot liquid run down my legs. Thinking it was my waters breaking I looked down. Only to see it wasn't my waters.

It was blood.

The boys went into panic mode when they noticed I was bleeding, they instantly started firing questions at me. Asking whether I was okay. I couldn't focus on their voices as I tried to control my heart rate.

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed as another wave of pain hit me. Only it was worse then the one before. Within minutes I could feel it getting worse, it didn't feel right. I know there was something wrong "I need to go to a hospital, this isn't right. There's something wrong"

"We can't get you to a hospital Y/A. It's still daylight outside for another 2 hours. You can't go out there on your own"

We are so screwed, what are we meant to do. This baby was going to die if we didn't do something. FAST!

"We got to get this baby out. Please guys" I begged them, I could see the fear in their eyes, they didn't want to lose this baby, but if they didn't do something, they were going to lose me too.

David picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the nursery, he led me into a separate room that had a bed in it.
He lasted me on the covers and took off his jacket. Within that time I felt another contraction hit me and I had the urge to push.

AHHH, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING" the boys flew into action, David started rolling up his shirt sleeves, Dwayne went to get clean towels, Paul went to get scissors and Marko stood there looking like a lost puppy. He didn't know what to do with himself. He looked so helpless.

"Marko come here baby" I panted, he came over and I sat up. I motioned for him to get behind me and he did, he leant against the headboard and I leant against his chest. I felt him his the top of my head and I smiled.

When the boys were done, Paul and Dwayne sat on the bed and took a hand each.
David stood at the bottom of the bed, I reached under my dress and pulled off my blood soaked underwear. He then pushed apart my legs and told Paul and Dwayne to grab them. Letting go of my hands they grabbed my legs instead. Marko took my hands in his and whispered sweet things in my ear.

I pushed with everything I had. All the boys encouraged me whenever a contraction hit. I had been pushing for an hour. I was ready to give up. The pain was unbearable.

When another contraction hit, I pushed with all my might, then I felt a strange sensation in my private parts. I couldn't describe it.

"It's a head Y/A, it's the baby's head" I smiled weakly at David as he beamed down at my private part. I felt another one and again I pushed. Only this time I didn't scream. I squeezed Marko's hands. Then it was over. The pain vanished, as if nothing had happened.

Then I heard it, the most beautiful and wonderful sound I've ever heard. My baby's cry. He or she was okay.

"What is it David?" The boys looked hopeful as they watched David tie off the cord and then cut it with the scissors. He lifted the baby into the air and showed us what we had.

"It's a girl!"