Official best friends

Cianna (POV)

"Buddy!". I saw Lake and say greet him. "Hey buddy, what's up?" He ask. "Want another treat? :)" 

"No no, yesterday was enough. Let me treat you now since I wanna eat something." He demanded. Sure. "Why not? where are we going?". "Somewhere I bet you are not familiar with." Is there a place like that? "Well, let's go!"

(Back of the campus, there's a little garden and there are some little vendors)

"Hey what's this? I ask. "Somewhere I guess you are not familiar with!". He's really not boring at all. Lucy must be right in liking him. "And your guess is really like. Treat me buddy, whatever I wanna eat, huh?" a demand from me. "That's a sure thing buddy! You will love this place." He advertised. He's talking to the vendor, ohh. maybe this is where the boys used to hang out with. Poor he couldn't go here with them, and only me. Sorry Lake.:/ "Hey Cian, this is Aunt Theya. Aunt, this is Cianna." "Ohh hello dear, you know what? your boyfriend always come here alone. Good thing he brings you here. I thought he's not popular with girls. haha". Alone? Doest that mean I am the first friend he bring here? "Ohh come on Aunt, I'm not his boyfriend. And yes Cian, this is where I always almost of the time, Aunt Theya's food are really something that you can't resist." So he loves eating. Lucy must learn how to cook so she could cook for Lake. "So what are you two?" Aunt asked. Yes, what are we two? "Aunt, she's a friend. "We're bestfriends Aunt Theya. hehe". Best friend? Should I call him like that? "Ohhh, yes Aunt.. Cianna is my best friend, my little cute bestfriend! :)" 

The food here must really be something, so delicious. "Aunt Theya, you must go to cafeteria and present your menu. You have such a very yumyum food. I swear!" "Haha. That was Lake's demand when he first came here, that was 1 year ago." Ahhh yes, I almost forgot. Lake is already a sophomore. "It really taste good, isn't it? "Yess Aunt Theya, super! Thank you Lake for introducing me this place. I love you buddy!" 

Lake (POV)

She said I love you. Am I deaf? Or what I heard was exactly what I heard?. "You like her Lake, don't you?" Aunt Theya woke me up. "What? No Aunt, it's just.." I could not think an alibi, 'coz Aunt Theya is right. "It's just, you simply like her, is it, Lake? :)" Aunt Theya really imprisoned me. "Aunt Theya, it's just.. it's not yet the right time to talk about that. " "And why Lake?" "Just not yet Aunt, Please don't tell her. Please?" I beg. "Just make sure I won't slide, boy". "Aunt Theya, gimme some more please. Lake, it's your treat, right? So I will get whatever I want!". Even when she's eating a lot, she's still beautiful. :) "Arrrggh. that's too much Cianna. Yesterday you just give me 1 ice cream, it's not fair enough!". I joke to her. "It's because you didn't ask for more, buddy. Bleeeh!" Wow. she's so cute, God damn. I think I'm falling for her. :)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is how they became official best friends. Aren't they cute? I just love how they started, from being strangers to being best friends. :)

END OF THE CHAPTER ONE