He just smashed me off!

This buddy must really be something, he is very late. What time is it? He just said he'll be here around 7. Ommo. It's kinda latee! Ohh, is it him? If my eyes are really in good condition, it's really him. Pleas it must be him. It must be him!

"Hey!" Lake just greet. "Buddy, how come you're late in the middle of something?". I simply smashed him off. "Ohh I was lost, sorry." He's sorry, well. Doesn't matter. It's still good 'coz he came earlier than Lucy. Lucy must really be nervous, she's probably busy making her looks presentable. "Well, sorry accepted. Let's wait for my friend, she probably is on her way." "Why don't we come to pick her up?" Lake got the idea. "You got it. Didn't think of it, ohh come on." Lucy must really be surprised. Of course she will. The one she's been dreaming of for how many years will come to their house and pick her up, they'll go somewhere and.... "Hey wait!" 1 thing just came to my mind. "What? By the way? where's your friend's house?" Lake just smashed me off. "Well, that's what I'm trying to tell. I don't know." "What? we don't have our heading? you don't know your friend's house? Seriously?". Lake again smashed me off. "Well..." "Well again? Are you just joking around? You know if you don't really know where is that friend of yours, let's stop here and I'll drive you home and let each other be in peace, ohh come on!". Lake has been smashing me off. "Tssss. Okaay fine, sorry! I'm sorry. It's just, we've known each other not that long. I just met her yesterday. I know it sucks calling someone you've just met, a friend. But it's just.." "What? What?" Lake must really be pissed. "Okaay fine. I just want to have fun. She told me that she likes you for a very long time, and she doesn't have confidence to face and tell you. So I thought asking you out for her, is fun." Telling him the truth, hope it'll help. "Just for fun? have you ever been liking someone? If she has no confidence of telling me that she likes me, it's none of your business anymore. Let her face that thing. Why making fun of something that is so sacred for someone? Girls like you really pissed me off. Now, you get out." What the hell? Did he just smirked me and asking me to be in the middle of nowhere? SHiit! "Hey buddy, whatever. But asking me out and being stuck in the middle of somewhere alone? What the hell?". "Sigh. Hey buddy, are you lost?". Owwwpss! Didn't notice. I'm in front of my house already. He just smashed me off again. Damn. Okaay. I'll leave this fuckin' hell car of yours. "Whatever!". Goddamn, know what? He's a jerk, really is! What is on him that Lucy likes? He's just someone that doesn't know how to pay respect on girls. My God. I would never ever date someone like you! Though you have a nice car, though. Whatever!