I was about to play, then. (2)

Cianna (POV)

What a morning. Very cloudy day. Good morning world! Sigh. I'm just all alone in my little apartment. I still can't get over with what hapenned yesterday. I just met Sac and then lose him. I deserve it. I know I wasn't falling for him, but honestly? I was about to play, then. Good thing it isn't that long. Well, I just have to thank Lake Taylor. But how can? I said too much words to him, I thought he is something who doesn't respect girls. But no, he was just concerned, to me and not to Sac. I don't know Sac at all. But I was about to play in his game. Sigh. My life is getting interesting, really. :)

(After class)

It's Lucy. She's all alone, I know she saw me yesterday with Sac Smith. She'll probably think that I'm going out with that jerk. I wish i could have a friend where I can tell her that someone tried to make me his pet and I was about to play then. She'll probably comfort me and chill me up. Lucy, sorry for what I did. Now I know that things like this is really important. But no Lucy, you are lucky because you've been liking someone who has real heart. Lake Taylor, is really something that you could be proud of. You are right in liking him for how many years. Though i don't know Lake Taylor very well, I now know that he has a good heart. Right! Lake Taylor has a good heart, he's the right one for Lucy Chui. I must make a move, to let them be together. Why not? It's Lucy's fairest dream. I owe Lucy but if I will make Lake like him, she'll probably atleast say hi to me. Yeeaaah right! Lake Taylor and Lucy Chui. Perfect! :) 

Lake and Lucy, please play my game, and I'm pretty sure you will both win, each other's heart :D