The start of something. (1)

Lake (POV)

It's her. She looks the same, cute as always. But I can see in her face the disappointment. Should I talk to her? The boys are not talking to me anymore after I save Cianna from Sac. But I did meet Cian first before Sac did, so I still have the right. Sounds like I'm following now the rule. But that's not important now, I have to comfort her. At least see a hi. It's not weird at all.

"Hey buddy!" I'm calling him the same way she called me back then. "Hi Lake." Wow, she responses with a smile. She's just so beautiful. "Hmmm, how have you been doing?". "Ohh come on, every time we met you've been asking me the same question." Does that annoy her?. "I won't ask that to you anymore. Sorry." But I'm just concern. Sigh. "No no, it's okay. It feels like someone still cares for me." Cianna feels alone. How could it be? She is talkative and confident, how come she's alone?. "Well, Need a companion? I'm in, free charge. "Haha, you buddy." She smiles. Good. "Well... " "Are you trying to steal my 'well' common line hah, buddy?" She's really smiling. I'm glad. "Haha, no no, sorry. You're just a good influence.". 

(James, Anthony, Ram and Sac are passing by without even saying hi.)

"Owwpss. About yesterday.." "Yes. I'm alright, Lake. Thanks for the concern. " She smiles again. Sigh. I wish I could just watch her smiling and smiling all over again. "You heard it all?". "Not that much, but I'm really okay. I just met Sac and then lose him, end of the game." Poor Cian. WIsh I could bring back the days when we were taliking and I should have shut myself off. "Sorry, I feel sorry for you Cianna." "No no, don't feel sorry for me Lake, I said, I'm alright. Do I like that pitiful, hah buddy? hehe". Yeaah, I should not remind her of what had happened yestersday. " Wanna eat something?". "Why not? my treat." "Ohh no no Cian, I was the one who ask you so it's my treat." I should treat her. "No Lake, I wanna eat something so it's my treat.". Okaaay, it's your treat. "Well, what is that something that you think I could not afford, hah buddy? :)" she smiles again. this is really a good start of something.