I was about to play, then. (1)

Lake Taylor (POV)

Sigh. I didn't know why the hell I did talk to her and ask her to stay away from Sac. She must really be pissed. Sorry Cian, I didn't mean it. But I'm just concern, concern to you. You don't know Sac, he is really mean. I just want you to be okay. And I know being with Sac can't really be helped. If you just know. If you just know.

"Hey Lake!" Sac just mentioned me. "What is it Sac?" "Do you like Cianna?" My heart beats very fast. "What? Are you kidding me? haha". "Lake, I know what you did." Damn, did Cian report to him?. " James saw you pushing Cian's hand after she got out in the CR. What did you tell her?". Good Cian didn't. "Look Sac." "What Lake? it's the first time you did that to one of my pets. " Damn. As expected, Sac is making Cian his another pet. I wish I could do something. "Lake, you know what's our rule, the first who did see someone must be the one to get her. I saw her first, and you can do nothing." I never agreed to that rule. "Sac, fine. I just told her that it'll be safe if she'll stay away from you. She's just freshman Sac." "Ohh, come one? It's not in the rule Lake. Whoever that someone, and whatever her level, doesn't matter. She's mine and that's final!" Sac, you are really mean! "Sac! Why are you making fun of girls hah? They're not pet, they're humans!". I said the right words. "Because it's fun. Anything?".

"Cian..." Good thing Cian did hear Sac's words. "Cian? You're there! hehe". Sac, I know you're trying to be innocence, but no way Cian would forgive you. Cian is mean too. "It's fun, right Sac? making me a pet? am I that cute to become your pet?". Cian started to mumble. "No Cian, no. You were different." Defensive Sac. "Shut the hell off Sac Smith! I heard you! And for you to know, I met Lake Taylor first! Nice game. I was about to play then. But thanks, you lose!". Cianna just run. "Cianna!" Calling her right away maybe can help. I hope it'll. "Know what Lake? Whatever!". Sac just walked out. 

What to do now? Should I lend her help? No no, maybe she'll get pissed. Sorry Cianna, it was my fault not protecting you from someone else hands. Yes, we did first met. But I just don't have the confidence to face you after what I did to you. I was just pissed because you're pushing me to your friend's hands. I don't like her. It's you whom I like.