6- A Mistake & Blooming

Maaria's POV

Maaria's POV

Mother sat me down, before then was Cathy and she seemed pleased. Mother was explained to me about my nature flow that occurs once a month but all that was on my mind was Christopher. As Mother talk to me, I cut her off.

"What about Christopher? What's going to happen to him?" I asked and her hand was in mine this whole time which was really scary because she never does this with anyone except Christopher.

"Well, he'll have to start shaving, and there's other things that he'll have to learn."

"Like what? Like kissing?"

"I'll explain it all to you one day but in the meantime I brought you all new clothes and something for you." She handed me a box and I look at it, taking it into my hand and standing up.

"Thank you Mother. I have to go, there's a schedule we have with the twins."

I left Mother in the attic and go downstairs, finding something to be busy with. Later that day I went into the new bathroom to try out the new bra that Mother had given me earlier.

I looked in the mirror and checked out my curves and how good it would I look in it. I felt as if someone had entered the bathroom and turning around to see Christopher, I gasped and covered myself with my arms as much as possible.

"Christopher, what're you doing?"

"You look so, uh..."

"Christopher stop, get out before we get into trouble for nothing!"

We hear footsteps and Christopher rushes over to help me put on my blouse but fails when Grandmother comes in with a pleasant scary smile on her face.

"Ah. I knew I'd catch you sooner or later."

"We weren't do anything." Christopher says.

Oh god...this is going to be bad, this isn't going to end well at all.

"You think you look so pretty in your new young curves and your long, brown hair. How many times have you allowed your brother to use you?!" I looked at Grandmother in horror, how could she think that?!

"Use?! He didn't use me or anything! We told you we weren't doing anything!" I exclaimed out of frustration.

"I walked in on Maaria by accident. We haven't done anything wrong." Christopher says calmly.

"Your sister is almost naked and she allowed you to look upon her body!" Grandmother grabs something and I look at Christopher in fear before realizing what she had picked up,"Sit down girl!" I sit down on the cubical and look at her scared.

"What're you doing?!"

"I am going to cut off your precious hair down to the scalp. Maybe then you won't feel so much pride when you look in the mirror." Just as when Grandmother was going to cut my hair, Christopher steps in and grabs her hand that held the scissors before she could cut anything, Christopher looks at her furiously.