Beautiful Heist

What do you get when you add thirty eighteen-year-old high school seniors and a two week trip to Paris? One sometimes boring, other times not trip of a lifetime.

And when you add your roommates sneaking out and your guy best friend sneaking in to your room? A night of movies and junk food until finally passing out at three in the morning.

Now, for a more exciting question, what do you get when you add together a drink thrown in your face, getting lost in the museum you're in as you come back from cleaning yourself up, and walking in on heist in progress? That's right. The kidnapping of Emmy Alexander, who just happened to be me.

But when you hear about all of these kidnappings on the news, you expect the worst. Not mine, though. Mine included a secret society that the public, after learning about it a few years before, thought was now a modern myth, searching the globe and stealing back the pieces of a puzzle that we didn't know what information it would hold, and running from another secret society that was bound and determine to stop us no matter what.

Oh, and you can't forget John Raymond, who just happened to be the one who kidnapped me. It was technically his fault I was in the middle of this, thrust into a world of secrets. I couldn't complain, though. And no matter what, John couldn't say we didn't make a great heisting team. But when that other secret society came into our crazy, messed-up equation, it added even more danger. But then again, I wanted a little adventure in my life, and I sure as heck got it.

Beautiful Heist

by-writeon27

-hey guys Inkflower here, sorry to introde on the update but iv seemed to run out of parts for this compliation of different books, so i've created a 2nd book and its called "only the best of wattpad 2" :)-

http://www.wattpad.com/story/30524944-only-the-best-of-wattpad-2