My Life In Ruins

Passport? Check.

A book of maps of every country in the world? Check.

Backpack and small suitcase that contains everything I possess? Check.

The world best, international traveling, treasure hunting dad and the most awesome stepmom who is more like my best friend? Check.

And new, totally gorgeous English intern of my father’s who’s tagging along on our next adventure? Double check.

Call me, Callie Landon, nerdy and I’d have to totally agree. I mean, how could I not be nerdy when I graduated high school at thirteen and double majored in college and got my bachelor’s in both history and international studies by sixteen? Again, just call me nerdy. But I loved my life of travel. I got to see the world with my dad and stepmom, searching for treasure that was thought to be lost for hundreds of years...until we found it, of course.

And now we were going on an expedition to find one of the most sought after treasures: the hidden treasure of the infamous pirate Blackbeard. With the three of us, plus Max Knight, my dad’s new intern, we were sure we would be able to find it with the help of some clues along the way. But then there are always those other people who just happen to think that they can find it before you and are willing to do anything to stop you. Oh, that’s always fun. But then again, it’s always fun in the world of treasure hunting.

My Life In Ruins

by-writeon27