Snow White

An enchanted mirror, a tale of envy— Raven and Snow White have been the greatest of friends for years, so when Snow’s father, King Herbert, and Raven’s mother, Queen Melantha, wed, the girls’ dreams come true—now they are sisters! However, in an act of exceeding folly, the king presents his new bride with the enchanted Lythereon Mirror as a wedding gift. Its dark power soon corrupts the queen. Prince Corlan, Raven’s brother, is determined to find a way to destroy the mirror before he loses his mother completely—or it kills them all. Already the queen’s envy of Snow has become obvious. Corlan has been in love with Snow White since they were children and would do anything to protect the beautiful princess, even defy his mother. But when Queen Melantha uses the mirror to force Corlan into killing Snow, he knows it will take a battle of great strength to outwit the evil spell surrounding him and save the girl he loves.

by- JenniJames

-----------------------------------------------------

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

this book plus the other in this siries is fucking stunning. the setting and the writting is flawless and absloutely beautifully written. like she has this very unique style that is absoluetly breathtaking and you wished that the characters still talked like that (espesslly the males ;)) the retelling of the fairy tales is original yet not (cuz you know, they are retellings) and the author captivates you into this new world where the guys arent douches and girls arnt airheads! like i totally have no words to describe how beautiful and awesome these books are PLUS THE COVERS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!! just please if your reading this just please check this book out i promise you it will blow all of the other retellings out of the water and you will want to marry the book. THIS IS A FUCKING GEM! this is seriously the only thing i will ask you to do......

FUCKING ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY!

that is all buh-bah :)

(also i am going to keep the same review for all the other books so that my peer pressure will finally make you cave and add it to you library! :) )

tata for now