Take Me Home › [ ongoing ]

When Vienna Dawson manages to get herself left behind on a senior field trip to the North Carolina Outer Banks, she realizes she has no way to get home, a dead cell phone, and barely any money. Without any way to get back to California before graduation, she starts to panic, until she eventually stumbles upon a strikingly familiar guy from her past who hasn't had a good day either - Vienna finds him sobbing over a very mysterious phone call that he refuses to talk about. And the lucky part? He has a car and he's also headed to Cali.

The unlikely pair manage to strike a deal, and they soon hit the road together, and it takes a whole lot more detours than normal, considering both have no sense of direction, a broken GPS, incurable insomnia, and ultimately heavy baggage. . . and I’m not talking about their suitcases.

In a race against time, two misguided teens will reunite in an adventure of a lifetime, from posing as British tourists to being arrested for vandalizing a state park to ending up on temporary 'wanted' posters in Las Vegas while stumbling into some love on the way. Together, they'll learn to overcome pretty much every random thing that comes their way . . . because they really don't have a choice.

Take Me Home

by-blissom