CUPID calling CUPID...

He came in like a wrecking ball was an understatement. Tyler Woods a.k.a The jerk, The bully, The ex-best friend did a huge favor to Gabriella Brown when he moved out of East Hampton five years ago. She couldn't thank enough to God for this. But-Yes there is a but and that's a huge one. Now, she's seventeen and he's back with a promise to fulfill all of his sadistic wishes that will-obviously be directed toward her. This shocker of the life, just doesn't end for her when Stella Davis, her best friend professes her love for The Jerk. Here comes, Mr. CUPID into the picture, city's famous but unseen love geek that helps people fall in love. Though he sounds like more of a buffoon to her, she ends up taking his help to help her best friend's unrequited love become requited. She regrets the minute he picks up her call and speaks. Why? Because he turns out to be a huge egoistic ass without a filter in his mouth. Don't forget the bank of sexual innuendos in his pocket! Her not-so-dramatic but-suddenly-turned-dramatic life must not only interact with his annoying existence through the cell phone but also communicate with the wolf in the Woods. Will she succeed in her plan? or Will the burden of two pain-in-the-neck males turn her world upside down? Do give it a chance. You'll like it.

CUPID calling CUPID...

by-mikaelanay