An Unforgettable Past

I rewrite it over again like the way i like it, i first time i wrote was for my teacher..... i hope you enjoy it and if you dont please comment telling me that. Nd the picture of that lil gurl on the corner is how i picture Ni-Ni looking when she was a kid.

BAM! I heard the door getting slammed against the wall. That must be my dad. I didn’t know he was coming home early today. Ever since my mom died in a car crash, he has been drinking a lot lately. I’m kind of scare of him when he is drunk because he always get aggressive and hit me.

            “Ni-Ni!” My dad slurred, probably drunk. “I’m home baby girl.”

            “Daddy,” I said weary. I was so tired from all the homework I had to do today.

            I saw him wobble into the living room smelling like rum and something disgusting. He tried to walk over to where I was but fell, falling over the table. I still don’t know how the table isn’t broken yet.

            “Come heerrrre baby girrrrll!” He semi- yelled and slurred.

            The way he said it made knots in my stomach but I couldn’t disobey him or he might hit me, so I got up from the couch and slowly walked up to him. With every step I took I felt a bile building up in my throat, my palms becoming sweaty, and my heart beat going into an over load.

            When I got close enough, he forcefully grabs my arm. The grip was so hard that it was painful. I tried to escape his tight grip and back away from him but that only seem to upset him more. He grabs me and flung me on the couch next to us, that was when I started hyperventilating. I didn’t know what to do. I was just a 10 year old girl who can barely defend herself at school. I did the only thing I could do so I started thrashing, kicking, and yelling at him to stop.

            “Dad-dy wh-what are you d-doing!” I stutter.

            “Shhhushh, baby girl daddy won’t hurt you,” the way he said it sounded like he was trying to comfort me but instead it only sent chills down my spine.

            He started sliding his hands on my thigh going higher into my inner thigh. I tried my best to keep them close but his gripe was too hard. When he reached the top of my pants and unbuttoned my button and slid them of my legs. His hands touch the outer part of my underwear and started to rub it. When he try to remove my underwear I kick him in the middle of his pants and try to escape while he was off guard but he was too quick, only making it to the kitchen. He lung at me but I made swift move and ran the opposite way. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to hide from the monster who was my daddy. The monster grabs the back of my leg and swung over his back. As many times I hit his back or kick him he still won’t let me go.

            “What are you going to do to me?!” I scream and cried at the same time.

            “Don’t worry baby girl, daddy gone make you feel good,” he said calmly. How can he be so calm like nothing just happen a minute ago? I never thought my daddy was a lunatic until now. Why is he doing this to me? I always have been a good girl so why is he punishing me?

            He took me to his room and gently lay me down on the bed. Why did he take me to his room? What was he going to do to me? He started undressing and I was too scared to watch so I put my hands over my eyes. I started to feel his hands creep their way to my underwear and remove. Now my bottom half of me was naked and it felt like something bad was going to happen but didn’t what. I remember when my mom was alive; I use to take baths with her so I didn’t think that this is bad but felt like it was. I felt the bed dip so I open my eyes and saw he was fully naked and his private part was showing. I don’t know why but I started crying. He came over to me and rubs my area with his hands then I felt his mouth it. I felt disgusted with myself and with him. I felt mad at my mom for leaving me alone in this world with this monster. I felted something hard but squashier than a finger on my area and unexpectedly it enter into me. I cried out in pain and begged him to but he seems not to care or enjoys my pain.

            “Dad-dy plee-ase s-stop, it hurt!” He seems not pleased with what I just said because he slaps me hard across my face.

            “So you don’t like how I’m fucking you now?! Your just like your pathetic mother of your, saying how I’m hurting her but when I fuck other girls they be enjoying this shit!” He shouted in my face. I barely knew what he was talking about but I black out after another slap.