Chapter 5

As soon as I heard the bell rang, I ran outta the class room like my life depended on it. Thinking about what Mr. Wells did and not watching where I was going made me ran into the one and only Mr. Wells. Ugh, I loath this guy with so much passion. He reminds me of my daddy and what he did to me. How the hell can a man like him be working in a school full of teenage girl, well I guess by his good looks he can deceive anyone.

“I’m sorry about that Ni-Ni.” I heard him said while he tried wrapping his arms around my waist but not before I lightly push him and said a quick little sorry and walked around him. I wish I could’ve did more than push him, I wanted to beat his ass so badly that his momma would have felt it too and if I wasn’t satisfied,  I would’ve hire someone to do worse than that. I know it’s kind of harsh but come on that man is a fucking perv!

As I enter the cafeteria, I went straight to the lunch line. I didn’t even look around for Trey; I was too mad and didn’t want to intrude. I bought two slice of pizza and one can of pesi and went on a search to find an empty seat. Since I couldn’t see no other tables that were empty so I decided to go outside.

I was sitting in a table close by the entrance door eating my food peacefully when I heard someone’s deep husky voice whispered into my ears." I don’t like when a pretty lady such as yourself sits alone.” I swear all the hairs on my neck rose up in anticipation for whatever else he gone do. I turned around and slap him on the chest laughing awkwardly trying to get rid of those feelings.

“Boy don’t ever do that again! Scared the life outta me.” I said to him while he slid into the sit next to me.

“Do what? This?” He said sliding his hands down thigh and caressing. “Or like this?” He said cupping my vagina messaging it. Damn this feels too good but I need to stop this before this gets way outta hand. I raised my hand to his chest and push him a little bit looking at him in the eyes telling him to stop. Man now I have to change my underwear. Looking at him I couldn’t help but smile at how his hazel eyes glows  brightly when the sun shines on it, how his lips look so kissable, how when he look at me I always see admiration and how his body is just banging like damn how a niggah can’t be this fine!

“I know I’m sexy and I know it but staring ain’t really lady like.” He said in a playful tone.

“Actually I wasn't staring at you, I was staring at the niggah behind you.” I said smirking.

“…..mhmm whatever you know you can resist my sexiness anyways why didn’t you come and looked for me when you entered the cafeteria?” He said looking at me sternly.

“Because I thought you'll want to hang to your friend.” I said shrugging.

“You know I’ll always have time for you.” He said looking at me intently.

“Yeah I know now ... hey! You wanna show me around this huge ass school. I said with a smile trying to change the topic.

“Sure come on my fine lady.” He said getting up doing those little bows thingies.

“You are too corny!” I said laughing loudly but really not giving 2 fucks about it.

“Only for you babe.” He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.