Chapter4

There suppose to be more but got lazy and just ended it here but i promise i will post more up.

Ni-Ni P.O.V

            As soon as the last student left the room, I felt a sudden panic overwhelm my body. He stood there staring at me for a few seconds before he started walking toward me. With every step he took, I took one step back.

            “Erm, Mr. Wells wh-what did y-you wanted to t-talk to me about?” I ask stuttering terrified of what might happen.

            He brought his hand to my face and cupped it, using one thumb to shroke my cheek. He looked at me intently before leaning into my ears. “I really don’t like my students daydreaming in my class. I know I maybe new and all but can you at least act like you’re listening. Now, this is shrike one. I hope it won’t happen again. I would really hate to punish you but if it do happen again, I promise you that you will get punish.” He said seductively into my ear while grabbing my booty squeezing it firmly but not to the point where it hurt.

            I don’t know what the fuck is his problem but I’m absolutely terrified. I feel like past is coming back to haunt me. I don’t want this, why he had to choose me out of all the student female population.

            I push his chest so there was space between us and catch my breath for a second before I said “I am sorry for daydreaming in your class but it won’t happen again. Can I leave now please?” I begged hoping he let me go.

            “Am I making you nervous Miss Simone?” He asked with an amuse smile on his lips. Why can’t he just let me go, I know I’m already late for my next class.

            “N-no M-mr. Wells, I was just thinking that I’m already late for my next class.” I lied… well kinda, I was still late for my next class. I’m not gonna tell him that he is scaring me; I learned that the hard way.

            “Oh you’re right; I guess I already said what needed to be said. Have a wonderful day Miss Simone and you can call me Nate.” He said winking at me after handing me the excuse tardy slip.

            As soon as he handed it to me, I scurry of to me next class. Oh god! I’m soo happy that that’s over with. I’ve never want to be in that situation again. Talk about perverted basterad.