Chapter 6

I dedicate this chapter to kiki4020 for being the best fan ever! Hope you enjoy it!!

Ni-Ni P.O.V

                *sigh* I’m stuck in detention right and guess who I’m having it with. If you guess Mr. Wells, well you’re right on point. I still can’t believe how I ended up in detention.

****************

                I just came out the shower hurriedly putting on my clothes, hopping I won’t be late to my last class of the day. After I was finish, I quickly looked in the mirror to make I look decent then dashed out the door. Once again for the second time today I ran into the one and only, Mr. Wells.

                “No running in the hallways Miss. Simone? Detention!” He said with a sly smirk playing on his lips.

                “B-bu-but I was trying not to be late to my class which is upstairs, and I am not the only who is running. Why are you only giving me detention?!” I said throwing a tantrum, I bet I look like a 4 year old but I don’t give a 2 fucks about it cause this man just molest me in my second period class and now he has the nerve to give me detention!

                “Do you want me to make that a week of detention?” he said with a taunting smile.

                “You can’t do that!”

                “Wanna try me?” he asks stepping closer to me. He voice was dark and husky which terrified me, causing me to take a step back. As I was about to turn to walk away to go to my class the tardy bell rang. Argghh! I hope I don’t to get another detention.

******************

                I was so deep into my thoughts, that I didn’t notice nor heard Mr. Wells getting in front of my desk. He didn’t say anything but just stare intently at me. I didn’t want to show the fear that was starting spread through my body, so I stare back at him but my stare was a death stare hopping it would scare him off. After a few minutes of him staring at me, I gave up and turned my head the other way looking at everything except him.

                “Why are you fighting me, us? –Okay now I’m confused on what he is talking about. There ain’t no us! “I know you feel the same sparks I feel when I touch you.” He said coming closer to me touching me arm. I don’t feel no sparks, all I feel is disgusts.

                “I don’t feel no sparks, all I feel is disgusts!” I yelled out loud this time. I guess saying that only anger him cause his once calm blue eyes turned shades darker making him look demonic. I get out the chair and backing up to the door trying to make a run for it before he explodes. I geuss I was to slow cause I only made it to the door before he trapped me with his body.

                “You will be MINE and no one else. You will respect me and obey me. Understood!” He yelled out making me almost pissing in my pants. When I didn’t say anything it seems to anger him more. “UNDERSTOOD!” he screamed pressing his body weight on mine. I couldn’t even say anything nor do anything, all I could do was nod my head in confrontation.

                “Good.” He said satisfied. He started to nibble on my ear lope, sucking on it softly but somewhat rough. Then trailed down to my neck where he kisses everywhere until he found the one spot that makes my knees weak, my sweet spot. He started sucking on it rougher and harder making me moan out loud. I felt disgusted with body, enjoying the pleasure he is causing. I tried my best to hold in the moan and act indifferent but it was too hard. I sigh relieve when he stops but he continues to blows soft kisses all over my face and out of nowhere his hand slide down to my crotch and he forcefully grabbed it and started to message it. I was too shock to notice that I had let out a gasps giving him the opportunity to kiss me. His lips roughly kiss me while his hands played with my pussy. When his cool hand touches my bare pussy, I shudder, once again feeling disgusted with myself.

                “KISS ME!” he yelled when I still haven’t reply to his kiss. Still not replying with his kiss, his hand shot up to my neck demanding me to kiss him. I slowly move my lips hearing him moan my name while he still plays with my pussy. He slowly plugs one finger into my vagina going in and out slowly. He moaned my name enjoying this while all I was thinking is how can this happen to me again but these time by my teacher. Aren’t there other teachers still in the building who can hear us especially his moaning? Please someone, anyone please help me.

                It went on for few minutes until my body betrayed me, not being able to take the rising feeling flooding through my body. I climax into his hand.

                “Ooh yeah baby.” He said sticking his hand in his mouth licking my juices off his hand.

                When he was done he looked into my eye and said “I hope no one else finds out about these. And always remember, YOU ARE MINE!” He said then forcefully kissed me.