Chapter 17

Finn grabbed Fontaine, he pulled her closer to him. He didn't like this. His dad was behind it, he could tell. Fontaine took a deep breath in, the air floated into her body, into her lungs then back out through her mouth. She too could tell something was wrong. Fontaine heard a slight shuffle. She brought her leg up and swung it in the direction of the sound. They heard a thump and the lights suddenly flicked on. One of the members of Hammerhead's crew was lying there, unconcious. 

"You may have won this time Nekton! But not next time!!" Hammerhead shouted as he flashed up on the screen, then as fast as he appeared he'd left. 

"What just happened?" Finn asked, cofusion prominent in his tone. Fontaine turned to him, she looked equally as confused.

"I don't know" She responded.

By the end of the day, the pirate was arrested by the WOA and Fontaine sat in her room reading, Harry Potter fanfictions to be specific. Well, Harmione and Dramione to be even more specific. Harmione is the pairing of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger and Dramione is Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. In her opinion, Hermione should have ended up with Draco or Harry.

"Fontaine? What are you doing?" Finn asked as he watched Fontaine stare intently at her laptop screen. She glared at him before looking back at her screen. 

"I'm reading fanfiction, now go away" She told him, waving her hand.

"Why? It's only fanfiction..." Fontaine turned to look at Finn, a look belonging to the devil himself was painted on her face. Immediately Finn realised he'd made a mistake.

"JUST FANFICTION!!!!!" She screamed and began chasing him. Finn screamed too, but in terror. He knew never to mess with a girl and her fanfiction now.