Chapter 3

Fontaine stepped onboard. Her heart thumping. Louder. And louder.
They peered round the corner then entered the main body of the boat. A shadow fell over the 2. They spun round to see Hydras tentacle etching towards them. When the octopus met Finns gaze it cowered away back into its tank.
     Just Dolos arrived on the boat. He scowled when he saw the teens.
"Ugh Children"
"Good to see you too Dolos" Fontaine replied sarcastically.
"What are you doing here?" He groaned.
"Tell me what this means" she handed him the slip of paper which had the riddle on it.
"Well I have a very bad headache.." she interrupted him by handing him 1000 dollars. "And my headaches gone" he studied it. "Well I'm not sure about the first bit but it says something about travelling through a storm and then finding something at the centre of something"
"Thanks" the two kids left. When they reached the speed boat Fontaine turned to Finn. "So well bye" she stepped closer to the Boat. Finn grabbed her hand. "Eww get off!!" She moaned. Attempting to remove her hand from his.
"Your not doing this alone" he looked into her eyes.
"No way and seriously get off!!" He didn't let go. Instead he tightened his grip.
"Look I don't care I'm coming with you. Fontaine look. I don't think the hail thing means a storm. I think it means learning to tolerate your enemy and having to work with them to complete the task"  Fontaine eyed him. He did the same. A sigh escaped her mouth.
"Ugh fine. But only this once"
"Ok...." he followed her into the boat.
        Fontaine helped Finn on board the Aronex. He looked around in amazement.
"Finn you've been here before. Why are you so shocked?"
"I don't know. I guess I thought your dad would of thrown out everything that I touched" Finn chuckled
"He wouldn't" Finn looked at her confused.
"Why?"
"Everything includes me" Finn laughed. He looked into her eyes.
"Well yeah" the two chuckled then found Finn a bedroom.
"If we're doing this together you need a room" Fontaine pointed into a pretty basic room. He smiled.
"Thanks" after a while she showed him to the Bridge.
    "Ok now where to?" Finn asked.
"I don't know. Honestly I don't"