11) And Remember, You're madly in love.

OMG OBESSSED WITH BIG TIME RUSH NOW!!! THEY ARE SO AMAZING!
X Gwen

.

.

.

.

I yawned and stretched, my mouth open and my tongue curling like a cat.  I opened my eyes to see Louis watching me. He jumped when my eyes flew open.

“Louis?” I asked. “What are you doing?”

He handed me a  phone. I raised an eyebrow. “Who is this?”

“Bea.”

“Bea?” I asked, taking the phone from me and putting it on loud speaker.

“Kayla.” Bea said, and I could almost see her satisfied smile. “I’ve already talked to Louis, So if you have any questions, ask him. But you and him will be going onto a couple TV Show at four.”

“A what?”

“A couple TV Show. It’s called the Game of Love. You’ll be tested on how much you know each other. And I want you two to win.”

“I barley know him.”

“He’s not a him, He’s you’re adorable sweet boyfriend who you love. Got it?”

“Got it.” I said with a sigh.

“Remember you are being compensated for this.” Said Bea in a sing-song voice. “So I want you and Louis to study each other all day long.”

“All day?” Louis said, Looking baffled.

“If that’s what it takes for you two to memorize!” Bea said. “I’ve gotta go. But before I do, Remember to act in love on the show!”

“In love?” I said. “But I’ve… I’ve never…”

“Just act like I’m that J guy you fancy.”

“I don’t fancy him! I met him once, ok?”

“Sure, Sure.” Louis rolls his eyes.

“Bye Guys.” Bea said. “And Remember, You’re madly in love.” She ended the call with that message, apparently trying to end it dramatically. But really, it just made my spirits sink further. I was never really a good actor.

“All right.” I said. “ I was born on the 6th of December.”