7) "Is your Bikini Pink?"

7) “Is your Bikini Pink?”

:S MOSUTAHCE FACE!

X Gwenabob

.

.

.

I was sore all over. I tried to move, but a greet shooting pain shot up my leg, I gasped and opened my eyes to find myself lying on the coach with the boys are peering over me, looking worried.

“Um… Hi.” I say.

“Are you ok?” Zayn asked, looking worried.

“Pfft. I’m.. I’m…” I try to get up, and suddenly the whole world seemed to spin. I feel incredibly dizzy, and my head hurts. I slump back onto the pillow, clutching my head.

“Not ok.” Harry finished off for me.

Liam frowned and pressed his hand against my forehead, checking for a temperature.

“You shouldn’t try to move too quickly.” Niall says, looking worried.

“No, I’m good, I’m-“ I begin to say, but Louis pushes me back down.

“Kayla, Sleep.” Zayn commands.

“No, I-“

“Sleep.” Louis commands.

“I-“

“Now!” Harry says forcefully.

I sigh and close my eyes and the world goes black again.

.

.

.

.

COME ON!” I shouted, blowing my whistle angrily, as I watched the boys swim laps up and down the pool.

“Why don’t you come in?” Liam yelled. “Show us how awesome you are!”

“SHOW US YOUR BIKINI!” Harry said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes and took of my jumper and trousers. They all stopped to watch me.

“Perverts!” I said angrily, “Go on! Keep swimming!”

“Is your bikini pink?” Niall asked.

“I bet it’s green.” Zayn said knowingly. “Kayla seems like a green girl.”

“For your information.” I said, dropping my clothes to the ground, showing of my bikini. “It’s red.”

Harry let out a whistle and Zayn hooted: “YOU LOOK HOT!”

I groaned. “Oh shut up.” And slipped into the pool.

I did exactly forty point five laps of the pool until Harry pulled me out.

“Kayla! C’mon! It’s time to go back!”

“Just one more.” I whined.

He held out a hand, rolling my eyes I accepted it.

And the scene changes and suddenly we’re all dressed like five-year olds, I’m wearing a pink ballerina dress and the boys are wearing overalls with socks and sandals. It’s outdoors and there’s a party, but it’s just us.

“Who wants to play pin the tail on the donkey?” I said with a grin.

“What are you, five?” Louis asked. ”I’m six know, I am so over that stuff!”