1 - First Night

Song: Jhené Aiko - Sativa ft Rae Sremmurd ~it's you and me, we making arrangements~

Welcome to My Escort. Please, make yourselves at home.

If you are reading this, my appreciation is all yours. The fact that you are here means that you have taken interest in my book, whether you complete reading or not, I appreciate you all with everything in me. This is my first book and my first time writing.

FIRSTLY, some of the content might be very mature and has a few adult words. Well, probably a lot of adult words if I do say so myself. So if you're under aged or against swearing and sexual content, then this is not the book for you.

SECONDLY, if you come across any grammatical errors, they're simply mistakes.

And THIRDLY, this story is solely from my imagination, so if you see something similar to mine somewhere else, it's simply a coincidence or they stole mine, haha.

One more important thing, my characters that are named Yas and Gina, are portraits of real people and real emotions. Yas is named after my sister Yashmine and Gina is named after me. The main character is my sister because she inspires me to write.

I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS BOOK. Welcome, brace yourselves, AND REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE! Enjoy!

COPYRIGHT ©/ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, JULY 29, 2019.

***

"Well then, how in any way possible am I gonna pull this one off?" I mumble to myself with very little self esteem applied to the thought, staring at my brand new 6" black heels. Trying them on, I stride a few steps around my room, desperately hoping that I don't bust my skull and bleed out against the marbled floors. "well, this is not so bad" practicing a little more, I fail, I fail and I fail some more until I'm almost perfect at it. I guess this'll do. Well, yeah. Almost perfect will do.

My lingerie arrived and I've been staring at the sealed package for an hour with different various thoughts spiraling through my mind in anticipation before opening it and realising that the thing is gorgeous. Also trying it on and I can honestly say, I had no idea I was this easy on the eyes. Not to toot my own horn or any cliché shit, but I own the body of a goddess.

Excitement starts to claw at my guts, later on comes the anxiety, then gradually a slight amount of guilt because of what I actually convinced myself to do. There's just a diversity of too many different emotions in one human being. I struggle with anxiety at times but what can I say, strong women have to have balls. I've come too far to turn back now plus I have to do this, my appointment is set and my mystery client awaits my service.

Hopping in the shower, my bathroom sessions are as if I'm performing some type of ritual in there or something. I'm pressed for time and I'm meeting my first client in less than an hour. So if speed and I fell on bad terms for whatever reason, now would be a pretty good time to kiss and make up.

I still beat my face to the Gods though because my outfit won't take much time to slip on either way being that's it's such little it's hiding. After applying the basic steps of my makeup, I slightly contour and then adding some highlighter. The eyeliner for the wings and some mascara on my perfectly long eyelashes, then ample amount of powder finally.

I never need to do a lot because I'm drop dead gorgeous with a perfectly sculpted face. Cocky much, but that's just how I boost my confidence whenever I'm about to do something 'interesting'. Last but not least, I put on a bright red lipstick to finish my look. The red lips complimenting my skin tone, also giving away my intentions tonight. Mr man will definitely spot me from a distance.

"You? Breathtaking." I say to my own reflection in the mirror.

Sliding on the lingerie, I make sure it sits perfectly in all the right places. My heels follow suit right after. I now take a last look at my reflection and gracefully, I stunt my personal version of a 360 in front the mirror. It looks as if they were made for my body; Lads, this is what you call a Greek Goddess.

I grab my black knee length trench coat and throw it around me, tying the straps as well to make sure nothing underneath it is exposing.. until the time is right, that is.

Checking the reminder on the app I use for bookings of the hotel room number, I quickly lock up my apartment and put my keys, face powder, brush and my phone in my little Chanel purse I got on my last birthday and hurry outside. I jump into my black Subaru, something about me and black, and drive to the billionaire owned hotel.

I slowly get out my car, gazing up at the incredible, sky scraping building known as 'The Rose Gold'. As I saunter inside, a cold sweat crawls down on my forehead, man I'm so nervous. But not to worry, my makeup survival plan is always here to save the day, or night.

My phone rings as I'm about to approach the receptionist, quickly pressing it to my ear after a small flinch.. "hi" I say in an assumptive manner..

"We still on?" Asks deep but mysteriously sexy voice asks.

"Why not?"

"Is that you in the lobby?"

"Black trench?" I glance around discreetly. I just knew the man would see me from a far before I see him. I thought I've done enough to be mentally prepared, so why am I next to self destructing at any moment? I mean, how can one blame me? Even the most confident would get unsettled once they hear this man's voice. How relaxed and intimidatingly sexy he sounds.

"Yes."

"Come to the bar." He instructs.. "I'm sitting alone so you won't be confused."

Shifting my eyes to the right which is the direction the bar is located, is when I notice probably the most handsome human beast I've ever witnessed in real time. He's simply gorgeous and in all his glory only by sitting and being completely unaware of how dangerously perfect he is. For a second, everything else in the room is irrelevant to the eyes and is all a blur like an iPhone portrait photo.

I'm nervous. The strength in my knees slightly threatens to betray me, ready to ruin my night along with my entire life. "You got this, Yas." I whisper to myself, through my teeth though to not seem crazy. His dark brown hair is kinda messy yet so perfectly messy, I don't see how's that even possible.

He wears a black suit with white shirt underneath, a red tie and black shoes. A heel rests on the foot of the stool, while his toes on the floor, that's how I figure that he's wearing red bottoms. Too many blessings applied to one man, especially those jawlines and perfectly defined cheekbones. Blessed with perfect looks, a built body and thick muscles trapped under those sleeves.

How is he perfect?

I place both my hands behind my neck, lifting my long black hair from under my coat and laying it down my back as it bounces against my hips. Releasing a sigh, I straighten my posture and saunter over to him sophisticatedly with my head high. Making sure that my hips are swaying in sync with my cat-walk-like steps.

I can already sense the alluring smell of his expensive cologne from a far, thrilling shivers are already traveling down my spine..

***

Hey guys! Its July 29, 2019. I don't mean to annoy you lol but this is my first book ever on Wattpad and I'm mad excited! I'll try my best to keep the updates coming in as quickly as possible.

PLEASE NOTE that everything I write is 90% from my imagination and the remaining %10 is based of real life situations that I or my sister went through. If you see something similar to this before my book, it's simply a coincidence, I assure you once more. I have all rights reserved so please do not steal my story, content or ideas. It takes months and a lot of brain power to put ideas together. Keep it right with all due respect.

Anyways, this is just the tip of the ice berg, I've got a lot of heat in store for y'all on this story, stay tuned! Follow me if you like so the chapters can load more efficient, add to reading lists for updates and add to library so you can always continue where you stopped. Positive vibes only. Also be prepared for high sexual content and adult language.

Xoxo, we'll enjoy this journey together!