Friends Hangout

Yesterday, Shawn and I came back from Paris. Right now, I'm unpacking my small bag in our room. We're both so jet lagged. The flight duration was long enough to destroy my sleep schedule.

"Babe" Shawn called as he entered our room.

"Yes hun?" I said as I looked over my shoulder while zipping up the bag.

"Oh great you finished unpacking. Brian is having a friends hangout at his house today, let's go, it'll be fun. I know we are both jet lagged but they're celebrating us." He said hoping that I'd accept.

"Of course we'll go baby" I told him with a smile

"I freaking love you" He said as he leaned over for a kiss.

-After getting ready and reaching Brian's place-

We sat down the couch in his lounge. Turns out Shawn's friends and mine teamed up to make this hangout to celebrate our engagement.

"Sooo how's the engaged couple doing?" My friend, Sarah asked us.

"I'm so blessed to be sharing every single moment with this lady" Shawn said as he rested his arm around my waist.

I heard everyone go "Awwwwww"

I blushed hard.

"She's blushing!" Shawn's friend, Connor, said.

"Oh look Shawn's blushing too!" His friend, Andrew said, pointing at him.

 "Oh my god" Shawn said as he was laughing, tilting his head backwards

Everyone was picking on us. Shawn and I couldn't stop giggling till the rest of the night.