"The way he looks at you"

Shawn and I were invited to one of his friend's party, Brian. He's throwing a party in a mansion. However, it's not an ordinary party. Brian invited some of his celebrity friends. The party is going to be HUGE. 

It was an hour before the party and I finished applying my makeup and doing my hair. Then, I decided to wear a tight, pink dress with some light pink heels. 

I struggled zipping the dress up, so I went downstairs to ask for Shawn to zip it up for me

I struggled zipping the dress up, so I went downstairs to ask for Shawn to zip it up for me. As I was walking down the stairs, I heard a loud gasp coming out from Shawn's mouth. 

"Babe... you look incredibly stunning oh my god-" He said while his jaw dropped.

"Thank you baby, wow Shawn you look like a damn fine prince" I said while walking closer to him.

His cheeks turned pink.

"Baby can you please zip the dress up for me?" I told him while turning my back on him and lifting my hair up.

"There." He said softly after zipping it up. He grabbed my waist saying "Let's go. Can't wait to show you off to everyone." 

In the party

As we arrived to the party, the house was full, the disco lights were on, there was a bar, and loud music was playing. Damn, I haven't went to a party in a long time. 

"Shawn!" I hear one of the guys say while holding a drink.

"Hey Connor! Haven't seen you in a long time. How are you man? This is my girlfriend, Sophia." He said while holding my waist.

"Hi there" I said shyly.

"Hey Sophia, you two look adorable together I'm so proud of you Shawn."

More guys that were Shawn's friends approached Shawn and I, I felt really shy, they're literally all guys.

"Oh my god, no way. Sophia is that you?!" I heard a voice of a woman say.

Shawn and I turned around. When I saw the lady, I recognized her. It's Amie! She was my middle school till high school best friend! 

"No way! Amie?!" I said surprisingly.

"You two know each other?" Shawn asked

"Yes babe she was my middle till high school best friend!" I told him.

"You two are a couple aw! You look so cute together!" She said thoughtfully.

"Shawn mind if I steal her for a bit?" She asked.

"Sure" He said while giving me a kiss.

10 minutes later..

Amie, with a few of her friends and I were standing next to the bar. 

One of her friends told me "You and Shawn must be so in love"

"Is it that obvious?" I asked

"Definitely oh my god. Look at him, look at the way he looks at you. He's around his friends but he couldn't stop looking at you." 

I looked at Shawn, he was giving me an intense stare. I couldn't stop blushing.

*Shawn's POV*

I'm standing with two of my friends; Connor, and Brian. They were talking about a topic but I was completely distracted. I couldn't stop looking at Sophia. I'm so lucky to have her.

"So Shawn, what do you think?" Connor asked.

"What do I think what?" I asked.

 "Really Shawn, really? I repeated myself three times. THREE TIMES! What's distracting you? Who are you looking at?" Brian said then looked over at the direction I was looking at. 

Connor looked over as well while saying "Look at you two lovebirds! You can't keep your eyes off of her dude" 

I nudged him by my elbow while blushing.

"Homeboy turned pink" Connor said while smiling. "I'm happy for you man."

"She's definitely the one for you. I've never seen you like this in-love" He said 

"I know" I said while sipping my drink and looking at her even more intensely at this point. 

12 AM

*Back toSophia's POV*

In the car

"I'm just so glad to call you mine" I said to Shawn.

"God knows how much I love you." He told me while holding the back of my neck.