Oh no, it's back

It's currently 7 PM and I feel really dizzy. So I decided to sleep it off.

"Babe I'm going to take a nap, I'm feeling kinda dizzy" I told Shawn while he was reading Harry Potter.

He walked quickly towards me, throwing his book, and placing his hands on my shoulders. "You okay?" He looked at me but could only notice my droopy eyes and how I couldn't keep my head raised. "No, you're not okay."

He put his hand on my forehead to check if I had a fever. "You don't have a fever, but you look so pale."

"Oh it's nothing i just feel-" out of nowhere, darkness started to cloud my eyes. I suddenly I felt my knees go weak. My vision became hazy and I couldn't see properly. My knees gave out and I fell to the ground. Shawn was hovering over me.

"Sophia, babe, are you alright?" his voice was faint.
I heard him say other things but the voice wasn't very clear. I felt the darkness pulling me in. I tried to fight it but it was too strong. I finally gave in, letting the darkness take over. 

9:00 PM

I woke up and it took me a moment to remember what happened, oh right.. I fainted.

I found Shawn sitting at the couch facing the bed that I'm on and when he realized I woke up he stood up immediately. "Babe are you okay? How are you feeling?" 

"I feel like my stomach is hurting again, very badly." I told him in a sleepy voice.

He sat on the bed and said "Let me check up on it" as removed the blanket. 

I heard a deep gasp.

"Babe what's wrong?" I said worriedly.

I looked down at stomach and found it covered with blood. That was definitely not my period. I mean, out of my damn stomach? I think the fuck not. 

I tried to maintain myself as Shawn walked out to the living room.

"Babe, i'll call my friend which is a professional doctor and ask him about your condition." He told me while he was trying to hide his panic. "I think your severe stomach pain is back." He said in a cracking voice, my heart hurts whenever I hear his voice crack.

*Shawn's POV*

As soon as I removed the blankets I saw her stomach drown in blood. Fuck. I'm now worried.

I've never seen anyone in such condition throughout my whole career as a doctor, until now.

I tried to stay calm while telling Sophia that I'm going to ask another doctor about her condition. I think she noticed me panic. I had to go to the living room.

As soon as my friend, Steve answered my phone call I talked so fast, trying to describe everything in a millisecond. I'm just so worried.

Steve: Shawn calm down, what's going on?

Me: My girlfriend's stomach is drowning in blood. Its bleeding through somewhere I couldn't really tell. What's going on? Is it severe stomach pain?

Steve: That's definitely severe stomach pain. Hear me out Shawn, now all you need to do is to clean her up and give her the medication you had for the severe stomach pain.

Me: Thank you so much Steve!

*Back to Sophia's POV*

As soon as he hung up, he immediately ran to the bedroom and lifted me up while going towards the bathroom.

"Babe, I'll clean you up. You lost a lot of blood so I have to make sure you receive enough iron and vitamin B tonight so you could wake up feeling way better tomorrow morning." He said hurriedly.

I nodded.

After the bed was cleaned up, myself included and eating food that had high iron and vitamin B as Shawn suggested, I took my prescription Shawn gave me from the very beginning.

 "Let's go sleep" Shawn told me.

"Okay baby, thank you so much for taking care of me" 

"It's my job, literally. No need to thank me. Honestly my heart dropped for a second there."

As I attempted to step on the first step of the stairs Shawn said "I refuse to let you walk, especially when you're like this." Then carried me upstairs and both crawled up into the bed, facing each others. 

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. 

I felt.. safe.

Author's note: This was a bit dramatic, but I enjoyed writing this with my wild thoughts hahaha