Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ariel's POV

The massage was amazing, and while my mind was relaxed and numb, my body was now also at ease. I sit back on my heels on the massage table after stretching and I rub my eyes, yawning as the door opens.

It was slightly odd, that this massage happened in a staff kitchen room, but I didn't think about it too much –

What the fuck?

4 humungous tanks in human flesh, have just waltzed into the room, completely stealing my attention.

My brain is in ignition phase. I'm frozen, my muscles coiling, my hairs rising.

Danger. Danger. Danger. Danger.

Each one... terribly dangerous.

I inhale and exhale as I slowly shift the towel over my breasts, suddenly remembering to cover them.

"Hello?" I ask, confused by the tall soldier with black shaggy hair, coming straight for me.

"Hello," he responds, loud and obnoxious, "Gorgeous –" he reaches for my hair to touch it and I whack my palm across his.

He drops his hand, and his glare is potent.

Who was this beast?

And why did he smell so good?

"You want to get your hand shredded? Don't touch my hair –" I warn him.

But then his hand literally strikes out to my head, just to pat my hair even though I warn him. He's testing my word. What kind of barbarian – and idiot – was this? I wince when he does, pulling back a hand covered in deep cuts from my hair.

As he snarls out his pain... the three others with him are hesitant to step forward now that he's bleeding.

"Goodbye," I slip off the table and walk past them, tucking in the towel tight around me.

As I walk, one can't stop twitching.

"Excuse me," that very twitching beast with white hair turns and steps in front of me, "You're not horny by any chance?"

What?

I step back and my elbows get caught up in the hands of another tank-man.

"Please don't go," the one snarling behind me, sounds desperate.

But I've just been grabbed.

I've just been assaulted with words.

And... my mind flips.

"You get one warning. Let me go or I rip his balls off," I stare at the twitching beast, who looks as if in pain.

"She smells so good, I really wanna fuck her," he even admits it, "Fuck, I want you so bad –"

I try to jerk away but the man behind me holds me tight, so I kick out my leg and my... what the hell... the twitching beast grabs my ankles and the one behind me holds me arms.

I'm swinging between them, towel somehow still in place.

I look up and I see the blonde one smiling down at me.

"You're really strong, I think we'll keep you for a good while," he says.

"Keep me?" I ask. I try to jerk away but they don't have human strength... maybe they're cyborgs, because they are super strong.

"What's your room number, gorgeous?" the beast with brown shaggy hair asks me from the side.

"400," I answer, my mind confused. I can't even remember how I got here, "Where am I?"

"NO!" that snarl.

My whole spine tries to arch in terror but I'm simply held too still.

The one with the rough cut black hair, appears, his bloody hand still healing, he's face is contorted, "She needs chains. And a leash. In a cage. In the lab. Now. Look at her face, prettiest thing I've ever seen, she's fucking precious. We can't lose her. We'll keep her safe down there."

Was the contorted fury I saw on his face... actually some kind of warped passion?

"Yes, Wade, great idea," they all huff our snarly agreements, some nodding.

"You're really cute," the blonde one says above me, "We actually love you."

I'm speechless as I'm carried out, arms and legs held in unbreakable grips.

"I love her," the twitching one with white hair, speaks too, "I do."

"I think she's amazing," the shaggy brown one adds.

"Everyone, keep it together," Wade speaks last of all, "We contain her, we protect her. Then, we get to know her. Then, we fuck her up. Then, maybe, we'll keep fucking her up. Then, maybe, we'll find out she sucks in bed like every other woman I've ever slept with that can't keep up past 5 hours..." he raises a brow at me, showing a confident smirk... clearly trying to impress me.

I am still so confused. I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming.

"You ever fucked before, Ariel?" one of them asks me.

My brain is so far gone. I can't even think straight. I can't even remember what they're asking.

I don't know why I say it, but... "I'm an Ultimate," I state, blankly It's the only thing I know right now. I close my eyes as the feeling of fatigue keeps getting stronger and more potent.

"...I think Lexa overdosed her..."

"Shit... she's losing consciousness."

"Lexa! What the fuck did you do to our gorgeous chew toy?"

"Relax, everyone," a female voice, before my mind fades completely, "Handle her with care. She is truly precious. Ariel is going to serve you for any needs you have, I've just tweaked her brain a bit with a few more drugs to help you teach her how to be obedient. She'll crawl for you, I promise. She'll do whatever you want, Wade. As... well, as long as you get the lessons in quick enough. It just depends how strong her will power is. Once the drugs wear off, hopefully you've mind fucked her into being happy... in her new place. It really does depend... how strong her mind is... so be careful, Wade."

"No one's as strong as an Alpha, Miss Paws."

Miss Paws?

Alpha?

Big tanks in human flesh?

Saying they love me?

Drugs?

Ok, I'm officially having the weirdest nightmare – ever.