Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Wade's POV

We're about to see the cat girl Micha was informed about. I was honestly excited as fuck about it.

We're sitting in a large office on level 6, about to get all the info we need from Lexa.

"She's here already," Micha stands in a far corner of the room, leaning on a wall. He's got a hair cut recently, his brown shaggy hair is cut shorter than usual. I don't like the tame look, fucking pussy.

Mine was black and rough to my shoulders, I never brushed it – Ha! Why the fuck would I brush my hair for?

"What do you know about the Desolates?" Terrell asks me, sitting across from me, his entire body is twitching from unreleased energy. He barely did a thing back at the Blue House so he was wound up.

What he's mentioned are the Desolate Cities on Earth, 3 of them – were simply understood. We couldn't go there and they didn't come here. No cross overs. In fact, they didn't even no we existed.

"No cross overs," I tell Terrell.

"What do you know about the Desolates?" Terrell asks me twice, his hair is as white and as stressed out as his pale skin and tired hazel eyes.

"I said. No cross overs. There is a reason they don't know we exist – and that's survival. For us. No. Cross. Overs," I slap my hand on the table.

"Yeah but what do you know about the Desolates?" Terrell asks me a third time... he's going to get a screwdriver through his fucking eye if he doesn't rephrase the question.

"No cross overs," I snarl again.

"She's the first to cross over," Irving, forever the smart ass, is lying in front of me, on his back, across the table... he's totally jacked and had a weird obsession with surfaces. I don't know – don't ask me, "Whoever she is –"

"Why is your hair cut, Vin?" I ask, noticing his blonde hair is waxed back, but it's lost a few inches "You can fuck girls with any length of hair, you know that right?"

"Why don't you fuck any?" Irving sits up as Lexa opens the door.

The pretty lady we call Miss Paws – to annoy her – walks in and grins.

I've never seen this woman so happy in her life.

Usually all we did was cause her trouble.

"You didn't tear up the office today," Lexa starts, "Great."

"Terror almost started one with Wade," Micha reports.

"Come here and say that again in my ear, Micha," Terrell twitches to his feet, launching himself almost half way across the room to Micha, to grab his shirt, snarling in his face.

As they both snarl at each other, Lexa frowns.

"Can you sit so we can talk about the new girl?" Lexa begs, "Please."

"So happy to get rid of us, Lexa?" I ask, she tried dismally, to whore herself out to us, to see if regular sex would calm us – or me. Not really, and we fucked a bit too rough for Miss Paws, although she enjoyed it, she never lasted very long. Which was disappointing; like most women in this city.

No one could match my stamina, unfortunately. I was mostly always blue balled. Micha fucked anything that moved, Terrell often caused a mess with his choices and Irving had a habit of fucking on the job. Most of the time it was a real problem when four Zeniths were fucking around on the job with different women in the same day. Sometimes I had a weird belief one woman could do the job for all of us – if that one existed.

I also had a funny wolf-instinct about what was about to happen next...

"I'm more than happy to let you four unleash on her – she's down a few doors getting a massage, she thinks she's on a holiday," Lexa smirks.

"Great, we'll go now –" I stand up and so do the rest of us, heading for the door.

"No! No!" Lexa stands in front of it, "Sit! You need to understand –"

"We can't stay in this room too much longer, Miss Paws... we'll go crazy... do you want us to go crazy and rip shit up? Or shit on things? Terrell will shit on things, he's demented –"

Terrell comes for me and Micha and Irving try to hold him back.

"Lick my balls, Wade!" Terrell snarls, his eyes almost rolling into the back of his head he's so enraged by my joke, "Lick my fucking balls!"

"I'm going to go deaf from that snarl, Terror, shhh. This girl is half your size but she can take on all of you – and even possibly kill all of you, if you don't listen to me now!" Lexa has to yell this – but hell.

She's got my attention now.

I'm trying not to laugh my head off. A girl, half my size... a risk, to me? To all of us?

"Go on," I bite my lip, excited for what comes next.

"Her name is Ariel and she's 18 –"

"An 18 year old is going to kill me?" I bark in her face, falling back on the desk and rolling around on it, "Oh, I'm so pumped to meet this killer," I snarl in excitement and jump off the end, smashing my fist through the wall... I pull my hand out of the plaster and turn around "...so sorry, Miss Paws..."

"Is she pretty?" Terrell asks, suddenly calm, "I'll fuck her if she's ugly, too."

"Same," Micha chuckles out with a happy growl, "I don't care what she looks like, she sounds like a fun bitch, even if she's ugly..."

"She has big cat DNA; leopard," Lexa explains, "Leopards are solitary, we don't know the extent of her instincts, but she's inherited extremely dangerous DNA overall, from her two parents. I can't disclose that information because... you're not allowed to know..." she rubs that in a bit, argh, "Before you go, just know she's extremely intelligent. She's also drugged, so she's easier to handle for 24 hours."

"Let me get this straight," Irving chuckles in disbelief, "You drugged a little girl so she'd be easier for us to handle? I have to see this girl, right now," Irving steps forward with me, shoving Lexa out of the way.

"Can you dogs not stay in one spot for longer than 30 seconds?" she snarls after us, "Your energy is insane –"

"Love you, Miss Paws," I walk back in to lick her cheek and she leans away, slapping my arm.

"Don't let Airel go, she's yours now, but she must not return to any of the Desolates – she must stay in Andromeda as per our laws."

"Got you, Lex, no cross overs."

"No cross overs," Lexa repeats and relaxes. So, I turn to catch up to the other Zeniths.

I watch them staring through a glass slit in the door that holds our newest chew toy.

My brothers – they're completely silent. They were fucking with me.

"Move," I shove Micha out of the way and push back Terrell to look in the window and...

I'm blinking, but I'm also... I'm also drooling. The saliva is ridiculous. I gulp it down, smelling sweet feline perfection; like nothing my nose has ever sniffed.

And we weren't even in the same room.

This cat girl has finished her massage, she's alone, and languidly stretching, her back arching just like a cat... the black hair... she shakes it out... her ass is so round and her legs so perfectly smooth. Her claws... yes... she has claws too.

So feline in so many ways, she sticks her ass out once more and stretches one last time.

By that stage I'm opening the door and we all pile in.