What Happened to the Man Who Jumped

Gerard Way is Levi! I couldn't.. I couldn't stop myself. Ok so, sorry it took forever to write this shitty chapter. I have been waorking on my other series,so I apologize. Anyay, for the minicule of people who actually cared. *gets on knees* I is so swwy. Forgive me and we can hug for enternity in rainbow land. Thak you.

Third person POV:

The minion groaned, sitting up and rubbing the areas where the girls had injured him. He squinted at the bright light that bore into his eyes, for sure burning the retnas. He rolled over, standing up and sighing. He looked around, wondering where he was.

He saw that the place was very green. The humans hadn't touched it in a while, and the scenery was absoultley... boring, he concluded. He saw a wall in the distance, a giant one that looked like it was supposed to keep somebody out. He smirked, walking towards the enclosed area. 

He walked, for what seemed like hours. He felt bored and exauhsted. He reached he wall, trying to terrorize the village, but a flash of lightning came from the sky before he got the chance A giant creature with no skin appeared out of nowhere, stopping him in his tracks. The beast looked at him and swept him up like an insect. 

The man litterally shit himself before he was swallowed whole, no trace of him ever again.