Oh no... Another one?!

Ash's POV:

So, it's not always the easiest thing to explain to people that kill people killers, that they are going to live with people killers.

"They're what?" shouted Jean, jumping up from his seat.

"Calm down, they won't in this world, they do have limits, and they can leave evidence by accident here," Jamie sighed, putting his feet on the coffee table, before Sebastian smacked them off.

"In this world? So they kill other people in other worlds, is that right?" Jean shouted again.

"Hey! At least they are not Zalgo, and I am pretty sure they saved more lives then they took," Nick added, sitting in Slenderman's lap.

We were all currently introducing ourselves, and as you can see, Jean was having a fit. The rest of them seemed bored. I mean honestly, not like they did it anymore now that they were with us. Or at least, not in this world. 

"So! They still killed, how can you trust them?" he shouted back. Jamie stood up and walked over to him, steam coming out of his ear because of how done with his shit he was. 

"Now listen here, buddy, they saved our lives on multiple occasions, they were very good mental support, and they got us through many of our families deaths. We will neversecond guess them," he said with venom coating his voice. Jean shut up and sat down. EJ was back in his human form, but still had the power to jump Jamie and kiss him lightly. I felt my heart melt at the sight of them, and both Nick and I gave them,"Awww" 

"Ok, so what are you guys?" BEN asked them. Levi shrugged, and Eren looked away shly. Marco stayed silent, and Jean did the same. Then there was Hanji.

"This one can turn into a giant man-eating monster, this one is a demon, this one is a badass killer, and so is this one. All together they can do anything!" she shouted fist pumping. Nick and I jumped up and started jumpig up and down with her. At one point, I heard Jamie scream "MOSH PIT!"

We all got into the center of the room, and I turned on some music. Kings for a day was blaring and we all started screaming along, well the ones who knew the song. We somehow ended up grabbing all of the blankets and pillows, the stash of candy poured all over the floor. The girls, or us, went to go and make popcorn and sodas. The new recruits were so intranced by the junky food, they almost ate all of it before we even had the chance to grab movies and build forts. Luckily, Nick, Jamie and I could make some more. 

All the couples cuddled up, and us girls just sat there hugging each other like idiots. The Devil Inside was playing, and we all laughed. 

"She's awake," Ciel commented before the preist was thrown across the room. 

"Fookin' idjits," Nick said, getting a lot of confused looks. "Hey, I don't just watch anime."

"This movie is so fake," Sebastian said, and everyody nodded.

"Something else?" I asked, and we all agreed. If we possesed, it definetly wouldn't be for that long, and we don't need to.

"Um, we have 21 and Over, " Jamie told us, and we all agreed. He was about to push it into the player, when a loud crash came from upstairs.

"HAHA! FUCK YOU! GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU SHIT HEAD! " we all jumped up, and crept up the stairs. I saw a girl and a boy fighting in the loft. Sean? Kat? What the hell?

They were having it out in the room, and Kat turned into a My Litlle Pony horse, while Sean changed into some stupid ass video game character. I mean, come on? Freddy kruger is the lamest in that game.