Look at Who the Brat is Now

This chapter may, or may not have smut. Just warning you.

Jean's POV:

I saw the girl we let help us come with us on our mission fly away. I started to shake in anger. Why was she leaving when it was so obvios that we were being attacked to the last of us here? I started to fly around on the old buildings and saw the titans closing in. I slit the back of their necks and made them all fall to the ground. I was on a roll until one of the spetted on my wre. I fell to the ground and my 3DMG cracked and dented as I fell. Shit. My gear broke.

The titan hit me with the back of it's hand and sent me flying until my back came into cantact with a wall. The breath was knocked out of me and I felt a couple of my bones crack. I fell to the floor and my legs gave out from under my body. I saw the thing come closer and closer. At least I would be with my friend. I missed him I was content with dying. I gave up and accepted my fate. I just wanted to get it over with.

"Marco... Marco," I called as I started to pass out and saw the titan coming closer. Until I heard a hiss of steam and the titan falling right in front of me with a loud thump. It landed right by my feet and I tried to scoot back, but ended up making pain shoot up my body. 

"POLO MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!" I heard a familar voice shout. I saw Marco, standing right in front of me, and Nick flying back to Levi and Eren.

He looked so alive ansd happy as he stood there infront of me. He almost litterally skipped over to me before his eyes flashed a pink that had black slits in the middle. He pulled me up, which made me groan in pain. He cocked his eyebrow before he pulled me close to his chest. I felt like a warmth was filling my insides. He hugged me closer and I realized all of the pain was gone. I hugged him back as hard as I could. I missed him. I missed him so much.

But, I was a little shocked with the next action he thought to have. He pulled back about elbow length apart. He looked over my face and smiled before he brought his lips down on mine. My eyes widened in shock, but then closed after some time, going along with what he was doing. He kept on going until we both pulled apart. I could feel my cheeks heat up by just him looking at me. He smiled and pecked me quickly before turning around.

"Maybe we should help the others," he suggested. I shot up, remebering the situation we were in. He had 3DMG on and flew into action, but because of my faulty gear I hid. There was no way I was dying now knowing that he was alive. I wouldn't want to be away from him again. I saw him run away at an unnatural speed, trying to attack the predators. He had amazing grace and form that he coud kill many at a time. Levi, Eren, and the three newbies, Jack, Jamie and Nick joined, but the one called Ash stayed behind. I hoped she was alright. She looked like she got beat up badly.

With all of them together, the threat looked like a minor bump in our mission. They slayed them all down, and one by one they fell to the ground. It looked like humanity had a greater chance now. Soon, all of them were just supporters of steam and old enemies. Marco ran back to me and picked me up. He started to spin around.

"What was with the polo thing?" I asked grinning at him. He blushed before replying.

"Well that nice girl that brouht me back asked me if I could. I though 'hey, maybe I should listen to her because she brought me bac to life.'"  he said, recapping on his earlier events. I laughed at him and pulled him back.

"What about the whole 'kiss the Jean' thing?" I asked, whisering in his ear. He shivered before smiling at me.

"Hey, when I was dead, there was nothing. All there was was me, nothing else. I thought and thought, thinking about if I could go back, I would go back to you, and just do what I have always wanted to do, live my life to the fullest," he smiled after. I think I started tearing up, by he kissed my tears away and pecked me on the cheek. "I am not waiting for anything anymore, so lets get back to the inside where we will be safe," he whisperd, picking me up and carrying me bridal style and soaring off with his 3DMG.