This is not an update. This me going on a big rant. Bear with me. It's important.

Each week, I receive emails from an organization called Miss Representation. It's an organization dedicated to women, for helping women realize the way we are portrayed in the media- basically just for sex.

I'm currently watching the film, produced by Jennifer Siebel Newsom. It's called Miss Representation. Really, watch it. Seriously. It's un-freaking-believable.

Last year, during finals week, I was so busy studying that I only had time to wash my hair in the shower. No shaving, no lotion. Nada. That week, I also didn't wear any makeup. The first thing my friend said to me was "You look tired." Okay, I am tired. "No, really. Your face is all blotchy and baggy." Yes, I'm tired. Shocking. "You look like... Ommigod, you're not wearing makeup! You look so sleepy and crappy!" Gee, that makes me feel nice.

The next day, I was in gym class. My other friends were standing and talking, and I was wearing my shorts and shirt. I stretched, and my friend screamed. When I asked why, she responded by saying, in great disbelief, "You have hairy armpits." Yes, I'm not shaving. I'm too busy. "You should still shave. What would your boyfriend say?" I don't know, I don't care. "It's like a wooly mammoth." I feel loved.

Then, of course, she notices my legs. I hadn't shaved then in about a month. I didn't really need the hassle. She freaked out, and looked like she was gonna kill me.

Women are oversexualized. It's painfully obvious. Look at commercials and magazines. For god's sake, do something! Tweet @MissRepresentation, #NotBuyingIt, and #FreshFace. The first is the twitter account, the second is for not buying something that is obviously oversexualized, like the Carl's Jr. commercials, or GoDaddy. The third is for Fridays, when women don't wear makeup.

Our society needs to know that this is huge. Women make up the majority of the world population, but are my major leaders. DO SOMTHING!

Okay, I'm done. Message me if you have tweeted or done something. Proud of y'all.

Xoxo Zoey