Chapter 2- ... Or Maybe Not...

"Umm... Why are you in my house at SIX IN THE MORNING?"

"You have the food. Plus my parents are fighting again. It's pissing me off."

I think I forgot to mention that Andrew is my next door neighbor. Fun fun fun. My love is my neighbor. I have a lovely life.... Not.

"I also came over to wish you and Lexus a happy birthday. Fifteen. Wow. Seems like yesterday when you got your first bikini."

"That's because it was yesterday, ignoramus. And thank you for the happy birthday."

Lexi walked in with a giant, jaw-cracking yawn. She stumbled forward, tripped, and landed straight in Andrew's arms.

With a giant giggle, she wrapped her thin toned legs around his waist and gave him a giant French kiss. My heart ripped a little bit more.

Yep, my sister is dating my love. That's just peachy, isn't it.

Yes, it is, Zoey, said a little mean voice in my head.

Clearing my throat, I went to the laundry room and started to take off my shirt. There was a hole right above my bra. Lovely.

Once my shirt was off, I knelt and looked at the pile of clean clothes. Finding a burgundy shirt by Abercrombie, I put it on. Only then did I remember that there were other people there.

I slowly turned around, and saw Andrew staring at my chest, slack-jawed. I'm not the curviest girl in the world, but I have a chest. Yay me.

I raised my eyebrow. "Can I help you, Andrew?"

He stammered out a reply. "Nope... The v-view's p-pretty good from h-here." Only then did he realize that he was stammering. Straightening up, he smirked and said in a sarcastic tone, "Nice bra and tan line."

I narrowed my eyes, and decided to go all Greek mythology on his sorry ass. No regrets here.

"Did you know that Hera took all the eyes from her servant Argus and placed them on the tail of the peacock, as a memory and for show?"

He snorted. "Yeah I know. But what does mythology have to do with this?"

"My eyes are up here, not on my assets." I winked and strutted out of the room. Only then did I realize what I had said.

"Shit. What the frack did I say?! Something stupid, of course. Damn." Sprinting to my room, I changed into a tank top, running capris, and my beat up running shoes. Grabbing my little iPod nano, I flew out the door.

Jogging down the street, I looked at my high school. It used to be so scary when I was little. Now it seems tiny compared to a college campus or another high school.

I reached the little park by my house where I did all my running. I flew around the track two times, then jogged home. That made my total quota of miles for the day. Yay me!

I opened the door to the house, and went to the shower. Closing the door behind me, I stripped and stepped into my tiny shower. Turning on the hot water, I relaxed and started to think about my classes for next year.

Three APs, two honors class, one elective. Woo hoo!

I turned off the water, stepped out and screamed out loud.

Andrew was standing there, with a shocked look on his face. Stammering, "Oh my god, I thought you were Lexi! Oh my god, oh my god..."

I just silently looked at him, and grabbed my towel, wrapping it securely around me. "That's all very nice, but... Why do you have my diary?"

Andrew's POV

With Lexi still wrapped around me, I carried her to her room that she shared with Zoe. Kissing her, I slowly moved my hands down her back and on to her butt. Lexi moaned, but shoved me away.

"Oh crap, I forgot my cereal!" She ran out of the room.

Sighing, I looked at their room. It was white with matching bedspreads. Looking at Zoey's desk, I saw medals, books, papers, a small key...

A key? Looking closer, I saw a diary near it.

I picked up the key, fighting an inner battle, wanting and yet not wanting to read Zoey's thoughts.

The devilish side in me won. Pushing the key into the lock, I turned it right and clicked it open. Looking at the first few entries, I saw a lot of stuff about her academics, of course. Stuff about Lexi, stuff about...

Me.

Me? Why would she have me in her diary?

Sinking on to her chair, I began to read, looking for my name.

"Libby,

Andrew came over today. He was so cute. He brought me a cupcake and told be congrats on becoming a teenager. It was so cute..."

I paused. I remembered that. I had brought her a vanilla cupcake with a smiley ring. She had blushed and whispered a thank you while staring at the ground.

Looking a week later, I saw my name again.

"Libby,

Got my first period today. I'm truly a woman now. But, Andrew didn't get it when I said I was surfing a crimson wave. He thought I meant pain. I really meant my period. It's cute how naive he is about some things. I just wish he wasn't so naive about me liking him for the last 3 years of my life.

Do you think I could love him? I think I might love him. Really and truly. Not some fling like Romeo and Juliet. The real thing.

Xoxo, Zoey."

I shut the book, breathing heavily. Oh gosh. She loved me? Me?! Why me?!

If I had known earlier, I would have asked her out! I've loved her forever. But I can't tell her. Not yet. I can't be her first for everything. I'll give her time.

The sound of the shower turning off startled me. Walking to the bathroom with her diary, I opened the door and saw Lexi, opening the shower door. I stood there, smirking.

A scream pierced the air. I looked closer, and my heart plummeted to my chest.

It wasn't Lexi, it was Zoey. Oh shit. I have her diary, in my hand, and it's open, and oh shit.

She looked at me strangely, and reached across me for her towel. I glanced down, and I saw her hazel eyes widen. "... Why do you have my diary?"

Zoey's POV

He has my diary. Oh my god, he had my diary. My diary. Oh my god.

My thoughts, hopes, fantasies, all are in there. Shit.

A/N

Heyyy!!

Cliffhanger! It's like 12:30 right now. I can't sleep lol.

Gotta go, so... Vote comment fan or whatevah!!

Ttyl!