Robbery // Zach

General POV

A Sunday afternoon, starting out completely normal.

Jonah goes off to the grocery store, Corbyn and Daniel go to see a movie, and Jack goes on a date with Gabbie.

Which leaves Zach all alone at home, playing the Xbox.

He didn't mind being alone, but he didn't love it either.

Zach always feels safer when there's other people with him, but has gotten better along the years from aging and maturing.

He doesn't think there's a monster in his closet, or under his bed anymore.

Though, every time there's a sound, he gets scared and paranoid, but tries to tell himself it's nothing.

But this time, it was something.

Something bad.

General POV

Zach was sitting in the upstairs living room, playing the Xbox like usual.

He had just gotten second in a game of Fortnite, when he heard a bang from the door.

Zach jumps, quickly removes the headset from his ears, and turns off the tv.

He stands up slowly, his heart racing out of his chest, and his eyes wide.

Then, his heart drops.

As Zach walks towards his bedroom, he peaks around the corner.

Down the stairs he hears the door slam open, then sees a man in all black, covered head to toe.

Zach's breathing increases, as he shakily walks to his bedroom to hide.

He shuts the door behind him, and looks around, his vision sporadic.

Zach feels his heart beating throughout his entire body.

He spots a small part of his closet, that you would never think to look behind, and runs towards it.

Zach shuts his closet door slowly, and pulls out his phone.

As he presses on Jonah's number, he can't help but let tears fall from his eyes, feeling petrified.

After two rings, an energetic "hello", is heard from the other side of the phone.

"Jonah", Zach whispers tearfully.

"Why are you whispering?", he replies worriedly.

"The-there's soemone, i-in the house, a-and they- their- um, w-wearing all b-black. I'm hiding", Zach cries quietly.

"I don't know w-"

But Zach is interrupted.

Footsteps.

Coming closer, and closer and closer.

Tap, tap, tap, rang through Zach's head like a school bell.

"He's coming", is all Zach can say through his tears.

His hands are now shaking to the point where he's squeezing onto the phone for dear life, turning his knuckles a pale white.

Zach feels his heart pounding, and listens to his sporadic breathing.

Then, the door to his bedroom opens.

Zach closes his eyes, tears falling like a waterfall, and prays.

But he decides to open his eyes, and look through the small crack in his closet.