Chapter 5

Hey. I'm so sorry that I took so long to update. Ok so hope you enjoy...

.......................................................................................................................................

Alex P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I looked to my side to see Sapphire's arm wrapped tightly around my waste. I smile to myself knowing that she chose me and didn't reject me. How did I get so lucky? So lucky to even get a mate, let alone a big strong Alpha that hasn't hurt me or rejected me, but saved my life twice, from my parents and from the bullies.

But there is still one thought that runs through my damaged mind, Will she always care? I mean yes I trust her. I trust her big time. But I just... I have never had anyone care for me before, not even a little bit, so why would the Goddess all of a sudden give me someone to take care of me? It just makes my mind wonder and send fear throughout my body.

She can get anyone. Anyone in the world... well except males obviously, but she can get any other girl. Anyone else would be better than me. This thought sent my head into overload. She can have a skinny, beautiful girl but instead the Goddess has stuck her with me; a fat, ugly, useless piece of shit. I hate myself so much. You know what? I will just have to make myself less fat for her. Then she might not hate me. I slowly unwrap myself from Sapphire's side and sat on the edge of the bed. I grabbed my crutches and slowly hobbled to the bathroom, as to not make too much noise from my crutches to wake the beautiful creature sleeping in the bed.

I turn on the bathroom light and make my way to the toilet, I sit down and layout my broken leg as I stared into the depths of the toilet bowl. I promised myself I would never do this again. But my mind was telling me to. My wolf was quietly begging me to not do this in the back of my mind. "But I have to. For Sapphire to love me" I spoke out into the silent room. I close my eyes and slowly stuck two fingers into my mouth until I reached the back of my throat and hit my gag reflex, I gagged but didn't throw up. I tried again giving a slightly firmer prod. This worked as I felt the bile come up my throat. I started to pore the last few things I'd eaten into the water.

I stopped for a second then started to dry heave as my stomach is now empty. I deserve this.

.......................................................................................................................................

Sapphire P.O.V

I was woken up from my peaceful slumber when I heard a gagging noise coming from the bathroom. I looked over and saw the light was on and streaming light through the slightly opened door. I felt around the bed to feel a slightly warm but cooling spot next to me. Alex must be in the bathroom. I get up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. When I opened the door I saw Alex hunched over the toilet bowl and dry heaving. My wolf let out a little whine.

I made my way over to Alex and held her hair back just as a load of bile came up her throat. She must have already thrown up a lot to already be just throwing up bile. "Alex sweetheart, are you alright?" I asked her as she finished up and lent against the wall. I saw tears in her eyes. "Yeah, sorry to wake you" she weakly got out. "Don't worry about that, what's wrong?" My wolf hated seeing our mate in pain, as did I.

"Don't worry about it, I think my body is still not used to eating so much food with you stacking my plate till it weighs more than me" Alex chuckled, trying to light the mood I see. I growled out "Which means barley anything!" I was still pissed about the time I saw how skinny and underfed she really was. I blame myself for never noticing her and always ignoring the way she was being treated at school. I was the fucking soon to be Alpha for goodness sake, and I let this happen to her. Alex used her thumb to wipe away the single tear that I didn't notice had fallen from my eyes. "It's isn't your fault". "Wait how did you..." Alex cut me off, "I can read it on your face, and the fact the big bad Alpha is crying" she teased. I growled playfully at this. I lofted her up bridle style and headed towards the bedroom. I threw her on the bed gently and laid on her and started to tickle her. She burst into laughter and her laugh brought me into awe. So she took this chance to flip us over and we laughed together.

.......................................................................................................................................

Alex P.O.V

As the laughter died down we smiled as we stared into each other's eyes. Suddenly she looked at my lips and lent up quickly and captured my lips with hers. We have never done anything more than a peck on the kissing side so when she started to lick my lips and asking for entrance I pulled away. When I did this I realized what I had done and quickly whimpered and coward down "I'm sorry Alpha".

I heard Sapphire whimper as she asked "Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong". I was shocked she hadn't realized that I, a submissive, had pulled away from her, the soon to be Alpha. "I have wronged you Alpha. I disobeyed on what you wanted and should be punished" This is what I was required to say by pack law if I did something wrong that was against my orders and my job as the pack submissive. I heard Sapphire growl and her Alpha tone came through. This forced me to my knees off of the bed and I screamed from the pain of being on my broken leg, but I couldn't get up. The Alpha was angry and I must wait on her orders.

Just as her growling got louder I heard the door open and Sapphires parents come in, the Luna came to me to help me up and the Alpha went to calm Sapphire down. I whimpered from the pain of my leg and used the Luna for support. "I am deeply sorry Alpha, Luna. For I have disobeyed the soon to be Alpha. I will willingly go with you for my punishment". Sapphire spoke up. "Alex you do not need to be submissive with me. For we are Equals. I am sorry I got upset but it was because I hated that you felt you needed to apologies for doing things that you wanted, I will not force you to do anything against your will. I am so sorry sweetheart. Please forgive me?" While she said this she had already pulled me into a hug and her parents had let us be.

"I'm sorry Sapphire. I forgive you" and with that she pecked my lips and took me downstairs for breakfast. She gave me a lot of food and I hesitated before nibbling at my eggs. Sapphire takes a seat next to me and digs into her breakfast. But I notice that she keeps looking over at me. So to distract her from seeing me struggling to eat. I give her a cheeky grin before taking a strip of bacon off of her plate and quickly ate it, hiding my disgust. I really need to be careful with her noticing me not eating right and the purging. The Goddess forbid she finds out about my eating disorder as well as...that other thing. I pulled down my sleeve subconsciously when the thought of that ran through my mind.

Sapphire finishes her food before we up and head off to school. The drive was nice and silent as she help my hand on the console in between our chairs before she pulled into the school gates. Oh yay, time for hell. I got out of the car and Sapphire quickly runs around and helps me out and hands me my crutches. "Thanks" I mumble before heading towards my spot, on the field where no one really goes other than the odd student or two. "Where you going?" Sapphire quickly said as she caught up to me. "I just... I just want to be alone today ok? I'll see you after school." I didn't want to upset her but I really needed some alone time today. I'm really not used to this much of socializing yet. She looked sad but nodded in understanding and pecked my lips before walking away.

I felt really bad but I'll see her late, besides she must understand by now I just haven't gotten used to talking to people so much. I will have to make it up to her. As I rounded the corner to the back of the school, I felt a sharp pain to the back of my head before everything went black.

.......................................................................................................................................

Hey guys. Has it been a year already? Opps. I'm so sorry. But here it is. And sorry for not getting this updated last week, but I started college on Tuesday and needed to concentrate on that. But I'll be working on the next chapter all weekend so I hope you enjoyed this one :). Love you guys

Peace.

-LIGHTS4000

5|>