Chapter 4

Hope you enjoy...

.......................................................................................................................................

Alex P.O.V

The next morning I woke up with a huge grin on my face. I just feel so happy, I have someone that doesn't hate me. Someone that protects me. I looked at Sapphire and she was watching me with a soft smile in her face.

"Morning beautiful" she said whilst kissing my forehead.

"Morning to you to" I leant over and gave her a peck on the lips.

I don't know where all this confidence is coming from, but I like it.

We smiled at each other, then got up out of the most comfortable bed ever, to get ready for school. Oh god, I forgot about school, is Sapphire going to want to keep us a secret? This thought upset me a bit.

I didn't want to ask her yet so I just carried on attempting to get ready the best I could whilst on crutches.

Sapphire had to carry me downstairs, because of my broken leg, and she placed me on a kitchen stool and made me breakfast.

"Thanks" I smiled as she placed a plate of eggs, toast and bacon in front of me.

She sat next to me and ate her own plate. I looked at her plate and it was piled up.

"Jesus Sapphire, how do you eat so much and still look so good?" It just came out and once I realised what I said I blushed a deep red.

Sapphire looked at me with a smirk on her face. "You think I look good, yeah?" she winked at me, which made me blush deeper, if that we're even possible. "And us werewolf's eat a lot, you know, and 'cos I'm soon to be Alpha I have a huge appetite at the moment"

"Ok" I didn't want to say anything else and embarrass myself anymore. Sapphire chuckled again.

We finished what we were eating and put out washing in the sink. Well, Sapphire did it for me.

We got in her car, and we were off to school.

I was so scared, what will people think? Will Sapphire want to stay away from me? Will I get attacked today?

So much was going through my head and I couldn't give myself any of the answers. I will just have to see what will happen.

We arrived in the school gates and everyone stared at Sapphire's car. Sapphire got out first and she came around the car and opened my door for me, helping me out and handing me my crutches.

"Thanks" I mumbled, I didn't like being starred at.

I started to hobble towards the field, when Sapphire tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her.

"Where you going?" she looked...sad?

"To the field, I thought you wouldn't want to be seen with me" I looked down.

She sighed and pulled me into a hug. "Why would I not want to be seen, with my beautiful mate?" she questioned.

This made me smile and I hugged her back tighter. "Come on let's go to our tutors" she started heading towards the main entrance.

As we were about to get through the door I was tripped up, and I went crashing down onto my face. I winced, I think I just broke my leg in a different place.

I looked up and saw Lisa and Ted standing there laughing at me. Sapphire stood there shaking, oh no, her wolf is about to take over.

She let out a bone shattering growl and then she burst into her gorgeous dark 'brown wolf, I couldn't help but think that considering what is unfolding before me.