Hello there

New story, don't hate it (: x

New school. New house. Yipee. Okay, so my mum and dad broke up, we used to live in Wales, we moved here because they divorced, me and mum came to America, my dad, sister and brother stayed in Wales.

I woke up to the sound of "Chase and Status-Let you go" erupting from my phone.

"Urghh" I groaned and turned it off. I rubbed my eyes, slid out of bed, went into my walk in wardrobe, chose a tank top with "Want it?" On it and a pair of lips underneath, some black skinnies, black converse. There was no need for a jacket in this country. I went in the shower, didn't stay in long, dried my hair and ran a hairbrush through my long brown/black hair. I decided to keep it down today. I put on a thin layer of eyeliner and walked downstairs. There was a note on the table.

"Hey, sorry, job and everything not gonna be back for 4 days, see you on Friday night, love you! Mum"

She'd left me a debit card for food and $300 dollars as a sorry gift.

I shrugged, chucked the note in the bin, pocketed the money and card, grabbed a cereal bar and went outside. I grinned at my motor bike, it was amazing, it's speed, it was black and gosh it was big. I slipped on my helmet and motorbike jacket. I shoved my bag in the box on the back and sped off.

When I got to school, there were definitely a lot of people staring, I found a vacant space and parked my bike. I pulled my helmet off and shook my hair, I put my helmet and jacket in the box on the back and got my bag. I looked up at the school. Well, it was big. I saw a large group of boys walking up to me, oh great. They got up to me, they were staring at me, then at the bike, then at me. I finally cleared my throat.

They all looked at me, one of them finally spoke, he had dirty blonde hair and blue/green eyes. He was 6ft at least.

"Hey." He said, his eyes running me over.

"Hello." I said cautiously.

"You new?" He asked

"Obviously." I replied

He chuckled "Well I'm Ryan, this is Damian, Liam, Tom, Derek and Aaron."

He said pointing the guys as he named them. They were all very tall and very well built, Damian had long brown hair, Liam had pure blonde, Tom had Black with brown in, Derek had pitch black and Aaron had Brown with blonde streaks.

"Hey, I'm Charlie..."

I noticed Liam was just, staring, it made me uncomfortable.

The kid called Damian laughed "Liam, stop staring, she looks scared."

Liam blinked and made a weird gurgling noise.

"Umm...Do I ask what that was....?" I said stifling a giggle.

"Oh my gosh you're English!" Shouted Aaron

"Is it that obvious?" I said weakly

They were staring at me in shock.

"I reckon a week." Damian whispered

"A week till what?" I asked

"I reckon 3 days." Derek said

"3 days till what!?"

"Till you're taken." Liam answered

I stared at them and started laughing, and laughing till I had tears in my eyes.

"What's so funny?!" Liam said angrily

I shook my head. "Don't...worry...you...think...I'm gonna...get...a guy...in 3 days." I choked out