Matchmaker

(2016)

Sunmi ruffled her hair as she walked into the dorm. Walking to her room and dropping her bag and jacket off, she changed into some loungewear before walking into the kitchen.

She grabbed a can of soup before busying herself with making dinner.

A little while later, Chanyeol walked into the dorm.

"Hey, could I talk to you later? I need some advice." Chanyeol said, helping himself to some soup.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" Sunmi said, putting down her spoon.

"It's just I am really nervous because....." Chanyeol trailed off, sitting down next to Sunmi.

"Is this about Sani?" Sunmi said.

"Yeah. I really love her and I'm unsure on how to ask her out." Chanyeol admited.

"You're still in love with her after how long?" Sunmi teased slightly.

"Yes. I'm mostly just nervous because I don't want her to feel bad about me liking her before she started dating Zico." Chanyeol said.

"You'll be fine. And I have the perfect idea."

::

"Sunmi where are you taking me?" Sani said as Sunmi dragged the girl towards her practice room.

"You'll see." Sunmi said with a grin on her face.

You see, a little known fact about Sunmi that only people she befriend knew, was that Sunmi loved being a matchmaker.

And deciding that her two oblivious friends who were both hard core crushing on the other needed a little extra help, she set this little thing up.

Reaching the door of Sunmi's personal practice room.

"What are we doing." Sani asked once more.

"You stay here, I have to go grab something, don't leave until I comeback." Sunmi said before winking at the girl and running out of room.

Running up to Chanyeol's studio, she knocked on the door.

Chanyeol opened the door not a second later, looking very nervous and frantic.

"She's in my practice room, go get your girl." Sunmi said before Chanyeol out of his studio and guided him back down to her practice room.

Opening the door and shoving Chanyeol inside, she quickly closed the door and walked towards the cafeteria, where she knew Yeri and Jui would be.

"You look smug." Jui said.

"Well, I did just trap Chanyeol and Sani in a room together." Sunmi said before pulling out the food she wanted.

Jui and Yeri smiled brightly and high-fived Sunmi.

"Thank god. They've been eyeballing each other for the past 5 months." Yeri said.

"Chanyeol oppa can finally stop being a lonely 50 year old." Jui said.

"He's not 50, Jui." Sunmi said, taking a bite out of her apple.

"Yeah but he's getting there." Jui said.

"And so are you unnie." Yeri said with smirk.

"Why you little shits." Sunmi said. "I'm gonna go check on the two."

"Let me know if they are making out yet." Jui said as Sunmi left the table.

However, Sunmi only had to make it to the elevator to get an answer.

Sani looked very happy to say, and once she spotted Sunmi, ran over and gave her a hug.

"Thanks Sunmi. I have to go because Irene needs me, but thank you." Sani said.

Idiot Midget

I take it Sani said yes?

Idiot Tree

Yes

Idiot Midget

Perfect

Now get your ass down
here since I need I ride back home

Idiot Tree

Rude

Idiot Midget

Shut up, I just set you up
with the girl of your dreams

Idiot Tree

Fine, wait for me next to the car

Idiot Midget

And hurry, I have a date today

Idiot Tree

You and ••••••• better not
be fucking in the dorms
later tonight

Idiot Midget

Eww, why would I do that

Idiot Tree

Well seeing as y'all pretty
affectionate with each
other, I wouldn't put it past you

Idiot Midget

b l o c k e d