Comfort

"Shownu thank god you're here." Suho said as he opened the door to Heartbreaker's penthouse.

Ever since the article, Sunmi's been held up in her room, and busying around frantically. Whenever someone tried to talk to her, she'd run away. The other girls had called in the EXO members, but that failed to work as well. Heck they had even called in Donghae and Jin, but that was also unsuccessful.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it earlier. My manager was protesting me going." Shownu said, as Justine handed him a towel to dry his soaked hair.

"Try to talk to her, and if you can, get her to eat or something, she's only left her room to use the washroom and she hasn't eaten in a good 17 hours." Justine said.

Shownu nodded before dropping his bag on the floor, and hanging up his rain splattered jacket before heading up the stairs towards Sunmi's room.

"Sunmi? Babe? Sunghi?" Shownu called out, rapping softly on Sunmi's door.

Shownu heard Sunmi shuffling around in her room before the door clicked open, and Shownu stepped into the dimly lit room.

Sunmi stood behind the door, her blonde hair tangled in a low ponytail, wearing a light grey sports bra and black low-rise joggers.

Shownu closed the door behind him, and Sunmi just looked at him.

"I know you're not in a good state right now, but I'm here for you. Everyone is. There is all of Heartbreaker and EXO out there, and Donghae and Jin. We're all here for you." Shownu softly said, wrapping his arms around Sunmi.

Sunmi sniffled before collapsing into her long-time boyfriend's arms.

Shownu picked her up as to keep her from falling on the floor, and Sunmi wrapped her legs around his waist as her arms limply draped down Shownu's back.

Shownu kept a firm, yet gentle grip on Sunmi as he walked towards her bed. He set Sunmi down on her bed before crawling in next to her and pulling the warm sheets over them.

Sunmi shifted and curled up against Shownu, her face resting on his chest, and Shownu wrapped his arms around her.

The two sat in silence before Sunmi finally spoke up.

"You're not going to leave me are you?" Sunmi said with pure despair in her voice.

"No. I will always love you. From the day that I met you I've been attracted to you and I'm ready to devote my entire life to you." Shownu said.

"Thank you."

"But that's not what you're ignoring everyone about right." Shownu said.

"What am I going to say? I've been closeted my entire life, and it hasn't been a problem, but suddenly, right before my birthday to say the least, they try to ruin my life?" Sunmi said.

Shownu simply nodded.

"God. I was supposed to have a party tomorrow at Blue Moon but I don't know if I even want to go." Sunmi said.

"Then why don't you host it here. We can just invite people over for a chill get-together, and you don't have to leave the house." Shownu suggested.

"I like that, and make it super casual, I'll just order a bunch of pizza and we can all watch Game of Thrones or something."

"Here, let's take it slow, after tomorrow, Sani can bring you to the company and you can talk it out with SM. It's up to you to stay in the closet or not. Whatever you decided, I'll support you." Shownu added.

"Okay. Could you maybe get Suho or Jui to go talk to Mr. Lee first?" Sunmi asked, "I'm not really in the mood to talk to him right now."

"Okay, I'll go tell Sani, stay here, I'll bring you some food since you haven't eaten in awhile." Shownu said before kissing her on the head and exiting the room.

"So?" Yuhi asked.

"She was upset about the article and thought I was going to leave her. She's better, I'm getting her some food, and could someone from SM arrange a meeting for Sunday. Also, she's moving the birthday party from The Blue Moon to here and it's just gonna be super casual." Shownu said.

"Got it." Yuhi said before darting off to the living room where everyone was.

Shownu walked into the kitchen, looking around the cupboards for food.

Look's like they hadn't gone shopping in awhile.

Sani came in as Shownu made a PB+J.

"I'll drive her there tomorrow, and Shownu, thank you." Sani said.

"Your welcome. And Sani, remind her I'm only one call away." Shownu said softly before exiting the room.

Sani smiled softly as Chanyeol came into the kitchen, hugging his girlfriend from behind.

"I just want her to be happy." Sani said as they swayed slightly on the spot.

"We all do baby girl, we all do."