when the king demands

nine

it had been a few weeks and king min was still on the alphas about mating with yoongi. he had requested, more like demanded that it be done tonight.

and it's kinda hard to ignore the demands of the kind of korea.

so they were trying to form a plan. yoongi and the betas were watching a movie in yoongi's room, so they were alone. they were currently in one of the large dining rooms, no maids or servants around.

namjoon sighed, shaking his head. "I doubt he'll be ready to do the whole ritual."

"but we have to, it's the king's orders." jeongguk added, leaning far back into the comfortable chair.

"we can't force him though, we don't know much about him still."

jeongguk frowned at seokjin's reply. "he's our omega. we can mate him if we want."

hoseok, who had been sulking for the entirety of the talk, finally interjected. "he isn't a fucking object, jeon. he isn't just the prince, he is yoongi. he's our mate. he has his own feelings and we haven't even asked for his opinion on the matter. some fucking alphas we are." he spat, abruptly standing and dashing to yoongi's room.

he gently knocked on the door, hearing a little giggle from jimin and a come in from yoongi.

slowly pushing open the door, he decided he was going to discuss the matter without the other alphas.

"hi, alpha!" taehyung giggled.

"hey, babes. I need to talk to you guys, it's kinda serious." he walked towards the bed, sitting down next to yoongi.

"what is it, alpha seokie?" the omega asked quietly.

he sighed before speaking. "your father demands that we mark you tonight."

"b-but i'm not.. i can't.. no..." the little one whimpered. "not ready yet."

jimin interjected, grabbing yoongi's hand. "little prince, we might all get punished if we don't comply. i know it's hard but I don't think we have a choice."

jimin seemed to help yoongi in a way none of the alphas could, his sweet bubblegum sent making the boy calm.

"do we have to.. y'know?"

hoseok nodded. "we will take care of you."

"does it have to be one of my alphas or can taetae and minnie do it first?"

taehyung grabbed yoongi's other hand, smiling when the boy turned to him.

"it has to be an alpha. a beta can't take over." a hint of jealousy was heard in his voice, his omega was choosing a beta over him. it hurt his pride.

the omega sulked.

"o-okay i guess."

(word count: 430)