when he thinks about momma

eight

seokjin and jeongguk knew they had to tell the others about what happened. when they finally did, all hell broke loose.

"he's not just some useless omega! he's the prince!" namjoon shouted.

"we can't just forcibly mate him,  we aren't fucking rouges!" hoseok agreed. the betas could only sit silently and wish that their sleeping omega was mentally okay.

and they came up with a plan. a plan to get the current king to step down.

yoongi woke up in his alpha's room, the bed smelling so comforting. he tried not to doze back off but failed miserably.

when he awoke the second time, he wasn't alone. he was being held by hoseok.

he noticed the rest of his mates in the room as well. seokjin was talking to taehyung, jeongguk and jimin were cuddling, and namjoon had found a book and immersed himself into it.

"a-alpha? what time is it?" he whispered to hoseok. "is it even nighttime anymore?"

hoseok chuckled, grabbing his phone to check the time before answering. "it's pretty early, only 4:30. you can go back to sleep."

yoongi glanced towards the window, seeing no light peek through the curtains. "but I'm not tired, alpha." he said, glancing up to meet the man's eyes.

normally, yoongi wouldn't dare to meet an alpha's eyes, especially after being hit by his father merely hours ago, but hoseok gave off a calming sort of presence.

"well my prince, what should we do then?"

yoongi hummed before answering, "can we go play in the garden? the guards change shift at 4:45 so we won't get in trouble. plus, I'll have you all! I've never been allowed to play in the garden." he excitedly rambled until he was struck with sadness.

hoseok noticed and asked. "why? is there something dangerous outside?"

he shook his head. "no, father just doesn't want me to be like momma. she used to love the garden. it was her safe haven."

"what was your momma like, yoongi?" he asked with pure curiosity.

"don't wanna talk 'bout it, alpha. let's just go outside."

and with that they made their way into the gardens.

(word count: 363)