when yoongi overpowers

thirteen

it was later that same day, alpha was eating with yoongi kneeling at his feet. again.

but the omega had a plan.

alpha had finished eating and was about to head back to the throne room.

but you see,

how could he resist 'his' little omega begging for his cock, whines and whimpers coming out of his mouth along with words like "alpha~I need you!" and "please alpha! for your little omega?"

yoongi's plan was now in full force.

the alpha grabbed his leash and pulled yoongi towards the bedroom, the boy internally cheering.

once there, yoongi began. "alpha, can pet pretend to be in charge?" he pouted, "I'll make alpha feel good~"

and he agreed reluctantly, watching as yoongi disappeared into the closet to grab something.

he reappeared with a blindfold and another item that the alpha couldn't see. he slowly made his way to the alpha, crawling onto the bed and over the alpha. when he was close enough in reach, he placed the blindfold over the alpha's eyes, pushing him gently by his shoulders as instruction to lay back.

yoongi then pulled out his second item, handcuffs. and not just kinky handcuffs, these were the handcuffs that they used on pure alphas, unescapable to a regular alpha like the one they were being used on.

he grabbed one of the alpha's wrists, sucking on the man's pointer and middle fingers to go along with the act before gingerly placing the handcuff around his wrist, looping it around the headboard before attaching it to the other wrist.

and before the alpha knew it, yoongi was off to the cellars to free the men he had fallen hopelessly in love with.

(word count: 287)

ok so I got an overwhelming no to changing it, so here's my original plan but sped up a little to get past allot of the sadness that nobody wanted

it's gonna be happy soon plz believe me